The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

ShyGuy27 said:
I have no idea what tr4q means. :)

Tier are For Qu**r., me guess.

Opinions over which characters is teh best evar in a videogame is SERIOUS BUSINESS, see.

I made a huge rant about it at Smashboards:

****, ****, and more ****.

First of all, Sonic is currently in B RANK. There is NO WAY he can be the seventh worst.
Second, everyone who knows the first thing about high level play knows that Ness is by farr better than Lucas. Also, HOW THE **** IS SAMUS ABOVE YOSHI?!?!?!?!?!?

Simple. The SBR consists of tier *****s who don't care about metagame advances in low tier characters. For all I care, they carefully place everyone on the top half (very nicely, I must admit), then slap the low tiers together. Seriously, everyone noticed the blatant errors of Lucas being above Ness, and Yoshi being below Spamus. I bet that if a few decent players who didn't fake it with a Meta Knight or Falco shield got in, the tier list would be AT LEAST 50 times more accurate. Also, the letter system sucks.

Also, my personal tier list:

God:

Meta Knight

Top:

Snake
Falco
Mr. Game & Watch
King Dedede
Marth
Diddy Kong

High:

R.O.B
Wario
Lucario
Olimar
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Peach

Middle:

Toon Link
Wolf
Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Luigi
Zelda
Bowser
Sheik
Fox
Sonic
Yoshi
Ness

Low:

Ike
Mario
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Samus
Link
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf

The Grox said:
There's no way for tier lists to win.
Something I have said many times before. It's impossible for everyone to agree to one tier, hence why I never have liked them.

Free Loader said:
Everyone agrees Kirby is the best, they just don't know it yet. :smug:
He is my best character (Hi!), but is Up+B can kill himself easily, so he'd be around the top.

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
He is my best character (Hi!), but is Up+B can kill himself easily, so he'd be around the top.
His side+B is easily his best move. It's fast, and it can do up to 50% damage if you land it right.

Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
His side+B is easily his best move. It's fast, and it can do up to 50% damage if you land it right.

... No, it can't. In fact, you probably won't even be hit by the second hit in the air.

The Grox said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:

... No, it can't. In fact, you probably won't even be hit by the second hit in the air.
When I would play against the CPUs, I'd get around 47% damage if I hit them in their face.

Stooben Rooben said:
The Grox said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:

When I would play against the CPUs, I'd get around 47% damage if I hit them in their face.

A lot of Kirby's moves are fun to use.

I main Lucario, and Meta Knight is my secondary.

It's good to know that Lucario is so high. I mained him before the list came, but it's good to know that people like him.

But I do admit to using Meta Knight because of his rank.

Re: The New Brawl Tier List

1. Meta Knight
2. Snake
3. Wario
4. Falco
5. Diddy Kong
6. King Dedede
7. Marth
8. Mr. Game & Watch
9. Pikachu
10. Olimar
11. Ice Climbers
12. R.O.B.
13. Kirby
14. Lucario
15. Zero Suit Samus
16. Toon Link
17. Pit
18. Donkey Kong
19. Peach
20. Luigi
21. Fox
22. Wolf
23. Sonic
24. Sheik
25. Bowser
26. Zelda
27. Pokémon Trainer
28. Ike
29. Lucas
30. Mario
31. Ness
32. Yoshi
33. Samus
34. Jigglypuff
35. Captain Falcon
36. Link
37. Ganondorf

The new tier list.

For Brawl, I can only accept one tier list:

METAKNIGHT TIER:

Metaknight

THE OTHER TIER:

The others

NERFED TIER:

Ganon, Mario, Jiggs and to a lesser extent, C.Falcon (really nerfed but still packs a PAWNCH)

Back