what are the hardest mario levels ever?

How about the Impossible Pack from NSMB2? Seems like a good place to start.

the most impossible thing is wanting to buy dlc for nsmb2 heh

champions road

fucking beep blocks, at least i can beat the perfect run

World 8 Crown from Super Mario Land

--- that course.

The Secret Courses from Super Mario Sunshine. The calm, happy music is ironic because of how you're completely enraged at the game for being cheap.

Discord said:
The Secret Courses from Super Mario Sunshine. The calm, happy music is ironic because of how you're completely enraged at the game for being cheap.
eh they aren't too bad, some of them take a couple of tries but overall not insanely hard

couldnt find a youtube video of it but

Basement 7 from Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3 (Minis March Again!)

and basically the entire rest of the basement and roof areas because those dont just challenge your puzzle skills but you actually need good timing to do them (at least with 100% of the items).
Basement 7 is especially hard though because you only have 3 blocks for the entire level and theres 2 minis.

that ballon level in the special world in smw

forgot the name but yeah, actually that entire world is a nightmare

Zae Eildus said:

Tubular?

At least it was short.

Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:

Tubular?

At least it was short.

yeah that level, i think i died on that level like 15sh times

although i think the ice level is worse

Is that Way Cool?

I can probably name a few...

*World 9-7 (New Super Mario Bros. Wii)
*Grandmaster Galaxy: The Perfect Run
*Pendulum Castle
*Impossible Pendulums
*Special 8-Crown (Super Mario 3D Land)
*Champion's Road

Champion's Road is definitely a contender for hardest level. In fact, I have to stock up on Super Leaves because it's what made this level easier, using multiple controllers so that I could store more than one. The hardest parts in this level are the end section of the Beep Blocks parts and the one with the shockwaves and dash pads. Really grateful that I have beaten with all the characters, 'cause that saves me the effort and that nobody would ever need to beat those levels again for 100%.

Wow, that Don't Touch Anything looks really insane! I haven't played that level yet, but I imagine it's very difficult to go through for me.

Thanks for reading.

Platforming...

-World 9 in Super Mario Bros. The lost Levels.
-Luigi's purple coins in Siper Marrio Galaxy.
-The Perfect run in SMG2
-Tubular in SMW
-Corona Mountain InSMS

I'm really annoyed with Champion's Road. I've beaten it once (after about a billion attempts) and figured that's good enough. Blocks, speed panels, you name it. Getting to the clear pipe at the end, I probably gave out my biggest sigh of relief during a video game.

Honorable Mentions do include The Perfect Run, Corona Mountain, & A Very Sticky Situation (Remember that level from SMG? Man I hated it, it was like the preview to the Perfect Run.)

Back