daily "would you rather?" questions

would you rather [insert question here]

• first option

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • second option

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I wanted to choose aliens, but I got mixed up.

So yeah. Hopefully, the aliens are the Spore type and use me to populate each planet to make it T3 or something.

Aliens.

Lose my video games, I would not want to be that isolated from everything else. Besides, I would still have flash games and emulators.

Dark Meta Knight said:
Lose my video games, I would not want to be that isolated from everything else. Besides, I would still have flash games and emulators.
Yeah I was about to say this. Although one could argue that emulators and roms have to be the video games you must lose. And by that logic I guess all games from Steam and the like.

See, the first option doesn't say i can't get new, different video games and console, so i'll go with that one. :dk:

Lose my internet.

Video games are going to be a living for me. I guess I'll try managing without the Internet.

You know how the two can overlap thanks to Always Online bull---- in some video games?

If you lose your internet, you lose the ability to play games

If you lose games, you also lose the ability to use the internet to play them

I'm not going to vote here.

Eri Ayase said:
Baby Luigi said:
You know how the two can overlap thanks to Always Online bull---- in some video games?

dont buy ea/ubisoft games and youre mostly safe

Some of them actually happen to be decent, if I need to remind you.

Also, should I mention that MMORPGs are certainly screwed by the lack of online play?

Back