EVO 2015

Who's gonna win EVO?

• Total voters
Ok but Ryo is a player

so bill trinen is going to evo

...no seriously

http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssb4_d46.html

https://twitter.com/trintran/status/617001138672406528?lang=en

Based on the interview with Hbox after FC, it seems after EVO, he's gonna focus more on his job and is gonna have to put Smash lower on his list of priorities. It would be insanely hype if he somehow won EVO on the way out.

But with the way Leffen has been playing, he looks poised to take the tournament himself! With Hbox and m2k taking breaks (not exactly retiring), PP's declining number of appearances, and Leffen's steady rise, I think we're on the brink of a new age.

PP plans on coming to MORE events, actually. He has announced before he thinks he is finally overcoming his depression and wants to gain the energy to go to more events in the near future.

On the topic of the future, Wizzrobe looks extremely promising. Only 17 and already is considered one of the best Falcons, goes up fairly closely against Leffen and Hbox.

Groden said:
PP plans on coming to MORE events, actually. He has announced before he thinks he is finally overcoming his depression and wants to gain the energy to go to more events in the near future.
Oh really? That's awesome! He's one of my favorite players to watch. Love his Marth.

Not exactly EVO, but Leffen just beat Mang0 again at What the Fox, winning the tournament. He's definitely a very serious contender for winning EVO. Speaking of which, I've added a poll for predictions on the winner.

Time to see if the Good Doctor still has Leffen's number or if Leffen actually is the #1.

I actually think Mango is going to use Marth against Leffen if they face off in EVO. He completely exposed him in that money match, but got destroyed on Falco. So, so interesting to see what will be done.

I'm gonna miss like, 3/4 of top 32. Do the evo channels allow past proadcasts? Because I'll need to go back and watch them once I get home so I don't miss anything before top 8.

the real question is how much will leffen rape before he gets banned again (iirc hes been banned before or sth, im not that familiar with comp. smash)

Leffen has cleaned up his act a lot and is no longer a huge dick like he used to be.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'm gonna miss like, 3/4 of top 32. Do the evo channels allow past proadcasts? Because I'll need to go back and watch them once I get home so I don't miss anything before top 8.
I'm not sure.

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked. You can access them.

Thanks for checking, I don't have to worry so much now. I'll just watch them when I get home. I managed to convince my parents to let me skip school so I can watch top 8 so that's covered.

I guess I'll be able to watch smash 4's top 8... yay?

Back