EVO 2015

Who's gonna win EVO?

• Total voters

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
I made a thread for CEO, but this is the big one. Both Melee and Smash 4 will be present at what could potentially become the biggest smash tournamnet of all time. APEX 2015 currently holds that record.

Also, Prog hype:
https://twitter.com/evo2k/status/613042183344525312?s=09

So, how will this tournament play out? Will Mang0 get the threepeat? Will PPMD win the second Super-major of the year and assert himself as number one? Will Armada cement himself as the new best with his amazing Fox and Peach? Will Hbox finally get the sweet sweet #1 placing after coming so close last year? Will we see the glorious return to form from M2K? Or maybe, could it even by Leffen's time to shine.

This is gonna be a hell of a show.

I hope Eddy Mexico's going :U

rip pm tho

Yeah, RNG and his insane fast punish game are just so fun to see. Glad he's getting higher representation.

I'm actually excited to see how Westballz, Axe, The Moon, HugS, and aMSa do. They've been making things interesting.

I want Westballz to do well, he's one of my favourite players to watch. I'm kind of curious if M2K will be in top 8, his performances lately in smaller tournaments have been good but he dropped the ball at Apex.

Oh and uh, Zero wins Smash 4 :^| but maybe Nairo can do a thing. Or Mr. R.

That was a nice read. Prog's a good guy.

Well, I don't know about you but I love Toph's commentary so I'd be happy to have another toph/D1 finals.

Even when he's not on the mic, Prog is a great and important part of the community. Such a nice guy.

Some Toph and Scar commentary would be awesome. Maybe even get Wife to do some also.

M2K will not be going to EVO either. His hands hurt when he plays and mentally he's not up for it. Sad to see him this way.

GalacticPetey said:
M2K will not be going to EVO either. His hands hurt when he plays and mentally he's not up for it. Sad to see him this way.
It's for the better (picture is slightly gross)

Also EE made for a really entertaining caster for lower games, I think his lack of knowledge in Melee shows with higher level games, but he is very good at providing humor or filling time between rounds

Back