Favorite Mario Game

Whats your favorite Mario Game in this list?

• Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario 3D Land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PowerKamek

Rest In Peace, Walkazo
MarioWiki
PowerKamek
If these are'nt your favorite games, you can comment. The poll goes for 8 days so when it ends, the one with the most votes is the most popular game of this poll. Your comments of games that are not in this list will not be included. Oh, and you won't see the results until the poll is over on the night of May 29.

Really depends on my mood, but I can safely say that Mario platformers wouldn't be the games I had the most fun with.

Mario Kart 8 is my favorite Mario game.

Mario Party, in purely of terms of gameplay, is my overall favorite series. If Mario Party had Baby Luigi playable, it would be my favorite series no doubt about it. For now, though, Mario Kart is my favorite.

I also adore Mario Tennis Open (ignoring that...thing.....*grins awkwardly), Mario Sports Mix, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, most Mario Kart games (Wii being one of them) and...most Mario spin-offs.

My favorite Mario RPG is Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time.

Aside from TTYD, none of mine are up there so:

DokiDoki Mario 2
SMW2: Yoshi's Island
Paper Mario
Sunshine
Galaxy1&2
Mario Golf, pretty much all of them
Mario Power Tennis
DKC2
DKC Tropical Freeze
Wario Land 4

TTYD

...there was a time limit?

Regardless, my favorite is probably Bowser's Inside Story, as I have never played TTYD.

I voted TTYD. That should've been clear. For crying out loud my first mafia was based on it

Back