post any random Mario thought on your mind

The fact there is a Mario song called So Kawaii is hilarious to me

You know, call me crazy, but I think Cheese Land and N64 Rainbow Road may have each gotten an extra turn... For Cheese Land, right before the finish line. For Rainbow Road, at the start of the third section.

The lastest mod i made for Sport Super Stars.

Features Laura's voice as Rosalina , once again made PERFECT , exactly how i would want it.

This was fun/hard to do because , like i said in the past Golf sounds in the animations after the holes have SFX with voices and etc , so i edited this big clips as best as i could so i could delete Kerri's voice and put Laura's over with some small sfx over to make it blend perfectly.

I like this result and i will definetely keep rolling if this was the actual voice in the original game , but at least it's possible to achive.

I like doing this with Rosalina's currect voice because i feel like i make i huge contrast to what Nintendo does in this matter.

When I was a little kid, I had a "vision" of a Yoshi Story commercial, Yoshi walks near the cartridge which is giant sized, it falls over on him and he says "Wah!", now I wasn't all that creative of a kid, but that commercial clearly does not exist if my searching is correct and if I remember correctly, there was no context for me to think of a Yoshi Story commercial, so what the heck was that? Was that my Yoshi self from alternate dimension sending me a warning of how I might die? :-\

ShantaeNAB.png

So, there was a endorsed Shantae microgame in DIY, guess Shantae exists as a game series in the Mario universe? Bet the mermaids from Wario's Woods are big fan of Giga Mermaid.

... Also, why isn't she purple?

Wario's made plenty of games featuring himself, that doesn't make him a fictional character within the series. If anything, Shantae might be making games herself in her likeness.

magnificent

All voice clips of Rosalina from Sports Superstars

I was able to restore the quality of the award ceremony ''Whooo **luma sound** yaaay'' and the rest of the Golf clips.

You should upload these to the Sound's Resource, would be really appreciated.

just witnessed a streamer rage quit the Shadow Queen hard, good lord. He did get a lot of bad RNG but geez he only died once and was so pissed that he ended the stream early :/

Does anyone remember the old Hot Wheels volcano from the 90's? I'm curious if something that was built like that odd loop would work in Mario Kart, what with the gliders and antigravity.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Does anyone remember the old Hot Wheels volcano from the 90's? I'm curious if something that was built like that odd loop would work in Mario Kart, what with the gliders and antigravity.

Yooo, could you imagine the old OctoBlast playset as a Mario Track?
v5hEF2L.jpg

That would be pretty damn cool.

Ya know, something always used to crack me up, don't quite remember the exact words but the Super Circuit had all these characters descriptions on why you should pick them and with DK ... it said he can do something better than Wario, one of them got the short end of stick, huh?

Back