post any random Mario thought on your mind

Ok

Been playing a bunch of different pacman games lately.

Wouldn't mind if he crossed over with Mario again.

so i picked up one of the nintendo adventure books (Nintendo Adventure Books) and this is literally the first line of the second paragraph

All of her [Princess Peach's] friends have come to celebrate the ninety-ninth birthday (in fungal years) of the heir to the throne of the Mushroom Kingdom.

peach is a toad literally confirmed

edit:

[quote author=bowser's a terrorist]"Keep on your toes," Mario whispers to the younger, skinnier plumber. "Those terrorist turtles are bound to crash this party sooner or later."[/quote]

Time Turner said:
so i picked up one of the nintendo adventure books (Nintendo Adventure Books) and this is literally the first line of the second paragraph

All of her [Princess Peach's] friends have come to celebrate the ninety-ninth birthday (in fungal years) of the heir to the throne of the Mushroom Kingdom.

peach is a toad literally confirmed

edit:

[quote author=bowser's a terrorist]"Keep on your toes," Mario whispers to the younger, skinnier plumber. "Those terrorist turtles are bound to crash this party sooner or later."
[/quote]

I don't think I'm a toad though lol ;)

Ashley said:
I've been thinking about how Ashley could fit into a kart. She's all like "Why am I here?"

Ashley isn't that tall of a person though, so if I were to guess, she's probably close to around Mario's height.

Nothing pleases me more than when people complain about Bowser being the villain of a Mario game.

The main villain of Mario games is the main villain of a Mario game. Oh noes.

Hehe^^

I knew Ashley could fit into a kart, I meant how she would look in one, if she were in a Mario Kart game. I can picture her Smash 4 model in a kart, but with a bike she might have a race suit or something along those lines, cause using a bike with a dress...might not be the best idea. :P

Ashley said:
Hehe^^

I knew Ashley could fit into a kart, I meant how she would look in one, if she were in a Mario Kart game. I can picture her Smash 4 model in a kart, but with a bike she might have a race suit or something along those lines, cause using a bike with a dress...might not be the best idea. :P

To be fair, Ashley's dress doesn't fully cover her legs, so she could still wear the dress while riding a bike or ATV. And since Ashley is also wearing tights, underwear exposure is easily ruled out.

She can also wear pants as any sane girl.

MnSG said:
Ashley said:
Hehe^^

To be fair, Ashley's dress doesn't fully cover her legs, so she could still wear the dress while riding a bike or ATV. And since Ashley is also wearing tights, underwear exposure is easily ruled out.

Hey, you're right! didn't think of that... hehe^^

I also want her little assistant, Red to be in, but very unlikely but would be neat to see. He'd be as small as the baby characters. I'm not too big on Warioware or Wario games for that matter- but the character Ashley has always been my favorite ever since Smash bros.

Ashley said:
I also want her little assistant, Red to be in, but very unlikely but would be neat to see. He'd be as small as the baby characters. I'm not too big on Warioware or Wario games for that matter- but the character Ashley has always been my favorite ever since Smash bros.

Red could hover around Ashley like Luma did for Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii.

Maybe not as a playable character, but perhaps Red could be referenced in the form of a bike. I'd call it "Magic Red".

Red being next to Ashley for the race sounds like a wonderful idea.^^

And Red could transform into her bike or something, though I'm not sure he's big enough, but I like your ideas. Red being referenced would be better than nothing. ^~^

If any Wario character would appear in a Mario spin-off, it's Ashley. Imo at least. :)

Mcmadness said:
Nothing pleases me more than when people complain about Bowser being the villain of a Mario game.
"Wow, Mario's the protagonist AGAIN?! Nintendo is really running out of ideas!"

I'd rather Luigi be the protagonist. Maybe another threat is taking place, so Mario is taking care of that while Luigi is doing his own adventurer. ^3^

Luigi's Mansion technically covers Luigi's role as the main protagonist. Of course, he ends up having to save Mario from King Boo's clutches.

I want a game where he doesn't have to save Mario, but somebody else - like a new character or even Daisy (Not sure if they are canonically a pair.)

Luigi u doesn't count for me since it's a re-skin, and saving Peach. Though glad they kept Mario out of it so he didn't steal the show.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Like in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, how Luigi went off to save Princess Eclair.

That's "Paper" Luigi to you Mario.

Sorry, but I just had to say that.

Back