Do you wonder what splatoon would be like had it remained a Mario game?

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Not that I dislike how it is now. It looks great but I can't help but wonder what it would be like had it remained a Mario title like it initially was going to be.

Somebody make a fake cover for "Super Mario Paintball Warfare" please, and if possible edit it up on a call of duty cover.

I'll do that myself if nobody steps up btw.

I love new IPs, but I love Mario too, and if this was a Mario game, I admit, I'd be much more likely buying it. Just as long as you're playing as Mario. I mean, this would've been refreshing for the Mario series after platformer after platformer after platformer and the kart and the party.

I wonder if Baby Luigi will have a chance to be playable

Mario Party Σ said:
I love new IPs, but I love Mario too, and if this was a Mario game, I admit, I'd be much more likely buying it. Just as long as you're playing as Mario. I mean, this would've been refreshing for the Mario series after platformer after platformer after platformer and the kart and the party.

They would probably add in platforming if it was Mario centric.

Well, yeah, but the Mario platformers in themselves need something new spun in the mix nowadays. It's just platforming, which I think is just getting kind of dull. If you mix in shooter with platforming though, it would be refreshing to see that.

Like that other game, that one where you shoot water.

Mcmadness said:
Like that other game, that one where you shoot water.
Not necessarily a platform/shooter type. It's more like platforming with the occasional applying that toxic dihydrogen monoxide to help you kill things.

Those be some big words there.

2fancy4me

I bet a cutscene would show Waluigi being crazy as usual and trying to hunt Luigi only to backfire miserably.

Wouldn't a Delfino Plaza map for this game be great? That was one of the first things I thought when I watched the trailer during E3 2014.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Wouldn't a Delfino Plaza map for this game be great? That was one of the first things I thought when I watched the trailer during E3 2014.
That would be brilliant.

Back