Who are you voting for in the Fighter Ballot?

yoshiking14x said:
Do you have to be a member of something to vote?
Yes, you have to be a certified citizen of Earth.

The Hulk said:
Tsk tsk. People just throwing away their votes when they could be voting for our glorious crocodile king.

If only Ridley wasn't a boss that answer would change.

The Hulk said:
Tsk tsk. People just throwing away their votes when they could be voting for our glorious crocodile king.
At least nobody is voting random stuff like the Grinch or Chucky Cheese.

Paper Jorge said:
this has descended into a joke thread gg
By the way, I think this ballot is a joke from the start, so it's surprising we went this far without devolving into a joke thread.

I really hope Paper Mario is in the top ten at least. Then that would be solid proof that Nintendo knows the demand for Mario RPG representation.

Ninja'd? Did you delete your post and repost it differently? Anyway I was responding to your statement that they may show the top 10.

I definitely feel now that the Fighters section of the DLC Shop further confirms we'll be recieving more then one character from the ballot. Why have an entire section if there were going to be only 3 (Possibly 4 given Wolf could be the final pre-ballot character) DLC Characters in total? (Mewtwo, Lucas, Possibly Wolf and whoever is the "winner" of the Ballot)

Glitchy said:
Don't forget Roy and Ryu are very possible too.
Not sure if they have anything to do with the ballot because we don't have any results yet. The deadline for that ballot is October, so if we're still voting and all of a sudden those two just happen to be possible, then what the fuck is the point of having a ballot?

Magikrazy said:
Paper Mario could still make it, you don't know
I love Paper Mario as much as the next guy and I would have wanted him if it wasn't for the return of Doc! Now I don't want another Mario character

Back