what are some good ps1 games

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I found out all PS3s can play PS1 games recently, so I've been thinking of getting some.

I heard good things about PS1's library.

the final fantasy ports are pretty good as well as ff9.

final fantasty tactics is also pretty good, the spyro series is good, the crash series is good, the tomba series is good, vandal hearts is pretty good, really liked koudelka, medivel(sp?) is p good too, and finally legend of dragoon is fantastic.

also the darkstalker games are p good as well ask king of fighters.

Magikrazy said:
What about Tekken? That interests me especially.

well didnt care for the first one but 2 and 3 are pretty good, i was just listing stuff off the top of my head though, forgot about tekken to be honest.

Zae pretty much said everything I wanted to say. Uh, if you like Spyro and Crash, Croc is a good series that could be fun to you. Also the I had a blast with the first Spiderman game

Air Combat
Ace Combat 2
Armored Core
Gradius Gaiden
Gunner's Heaven
R-Type Delta
Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012
Twisted Metal 2
Zanax X Zanac

Nibbs said:
the I had a blast with the first Spiderman game

OMG I remember that game. Probably my favorite Spider-man game.

Also Crash Bandicoot and Spyro like mentioned, but I like CTR a lot (Crash Team Racing). I think it's better than MK64

Per pretty much everyone else about Crash and Spyro, I also enjoy Pac-Man World and Ape Escape.

Castlevania: Symphony of The Night

It's a masterpiece.

Crash Team Racing (it's a lot like Diddy Kong Racing but about 10 times better literally)
Tekken 3
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 9
Crash Bandicoot 1-3
Chrono Cross if you live in the US
probably Xenogears although I haven't played that one personally
The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Castlevania: Symphony of The Night
and that

I wouldn't recommend the ps1 port of FF5 and 6 since that is known for having the worst loading times ever.
I would however recommend the port of Chrono Trigger since it got anime cutscenes made by Akira Toriyama himself.

Mega Man X4 and X5 are great if you don't have those. Avoid X6 like the plague.

Also gonna echo the love for Tekken 3.

Check out Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 as well.

Also Marvel Super Heroes and Marvel Vs. Capcom.

how didn't i mention crash team racing?

It's the best karting game ever.

srsly mario kart can learn a lot from that game's track design and amount of original tracks.

I had masses of fun with Digimon World as a kid, and teenager. You may as well.

Pac-man World seems like an original game that I really like. If mazes are you thing, then Ms. Pac-man Maze Madness is a recommendation.

Thanks for reading.

Back