Nintendo Switch

1 2 Switch GOTY 2017

• Yes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters
Re: Nintendo NX

We're already in September. The NX should most likely be revealed this month. It might be in the middle of the month.

They just had a Direct. I doubt there's going to be any info on the NX this month, or even next month

Honestly, I do hope it is a "hybrid" in the sense that it is a portable console that can connect to TV via a dock for playing at home. This way it can replace both the 3DS and Wii U, and focus all the first party software on a single plataform (in other words, no droughts like on Wii U)

Hardware is generally thought of as an issue with it, but if the Tegra rumor is true, or at least the basics of it, it will end up being more powerful than the Wii U anyway.

What I disagree with is the stuff about detachable controllers :/ they seem very clumsy and bothersome. If anything, I'd highly prefer they pack in a regular controller and a WiiRemote-like motion control (or 2) with the actual console having a touch screen, this way they can merge all of their control schemes.

On another note, here's a hoping they revive their older IPs >.> F-Zero, Golden Sun, Custom Robo and the like need more love </3

I am pretty sure they aren't going to delay the NX's unveiling.

I really hope this does good. I hope the Mario and Luigi games and Paper Mario games on this console are better than their more recent instalments.

So it is confirmed that Pokémon is on the Nintendo NX. The main word that I want to focus on is "home console device or handheld device" A lot of people are saying that this confirms that the Nintendo NX is in fact a hybrid. All these people could be wrong. The main word I'm looking at is "or". I always have thought that the console could be a mix of the two, not just one. The Nintendo NX could be two devices that "are brothers". Whether it is a hybrid or a mix, I will be happy when the Nintendo NX comes out. Depending on what it is, I may buy it soon after or wait until the end of the next school year to buy it.

So the Nintendo NX might be $350 and release on the last day of the year and named Nintendo NX Wii U. This is something I (not anyone else unless they are like me) would wait a year for. The date seems unrealistic given that amount of information the world knows and Nintendo doesn't work on weekends (which this date falls under). The name goes against something that Nintendo said (Not making the same mistake as the Wii U. The name was one of the things that made the Wii U not be that good.) $350 only sounds possible only if there is enough technology involve. Even if it was nothing but the $350 of the rumor to be true, I would rather wait a year before getting one because of school. I can see myself buying one day one if it was priced at $100-150 if it is worth at least that. I could see myself buying on day one if price $150-200 and something really cool.

Since the colour of Nintendo's brand identity has changed to "white logo on red background" and has a new tagline "There's no PLAY like it", I'm going to think that the Nintendo NX should have red game packages. While the PlayStation's main colour is blue and the Xbox's main colour is green, Nintendo's colour should be red. That would make a perfect Chromatic Arrangement.

Also, making your logo color an unsaturated gray is boring, lame, and generic, as well as making your boxes white.

Making the border and text look red makes it look like a plastic box brand too tho.

I just heard that the NX is going to be revealed tomorrow morning. It will be amazing after months on end. I am hyped.

Of course I'm in college when this happens and of course this happens at 7am PST.

Looking forward regardless. About freaking time.

this is it luigi

Oboro said:
Of course I'm in college when this happens and of course this happens at 7am PST.

Looking forward regardless. About freaking time.

Kinda feel ya'. While I'm not in college, I didn't get much sleep last night, so I was hoping to sleep in tonight. Guess that's not happening :P

3 minute video at 9:00 am (Central Standard Time) tomorrow, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Even if there was no tomorrow. Just saying this last part.

Yoshi the SSM said:
3 minute video at 9:00 am (Central Standard Time) tomorrow, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Even if there was no tomorrow. Just saying this last part.

Now it is the day where the NX will be reveal! but not until 9:00 am (this is referring to my time zone).

Back