Rate that Character: Mario Edition

How much do you like/dislike Luigi?

• Total voters

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
Let's start with none other than Mario himself! You must vote on a scale of 1-10 on how much you like this character. Ready, set, go!

Character List
Mario- 7.25
Luigi- ???
Peach- ???

Top 10 Characters
1. Mario

5/10

The score he really deserves for being the most painfully average Mario character ever; he's the character who DEFINES the word "average".

idek maybe 6, not the best but not the worst

bonus points for starting the series though

Missingno. said:
inb4 megamario rates him 10/10
I'm disappointed that the first thing that came to mind with "brainless Mario acolyte" is him and not me.

10/10! OMG MARIO IS SO AWESOME! He's the perfect video game character! I love him so much! I just want kiss him on the nose and snuggle in his arms. :3 I love his voice, his face, his personality, his design in general, EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM! :D :D

I'm sorry, twin the 5/10 score was literally the first thing that came to my mind about Mario.

5/10 Very meh character, if he even is a character. He shows so little emotion you can barely call him a character

Rayquaza said:
5/10 Very meh character, if he even is a character. He shows so little emotion you can barely call him a character
Since when is excessive happiness is "little emotion"? His face is so cheerful you'd want to punch it.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm sorry, twin the 5/10 score was literally the first thing that came to my mind about Mario.
Well, too bad. Go get eaten by an Unagi with all the other Mario haters like the evil one you are.

Mario Party X said:
Well, too bad. Go get eaten by an Unagi with all the other Mario haters like the evil one you are.

How can I hate Mario when the most I've shown for either love/hate spectrum is utter ambivalence?

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

How can I hate Mario when the most I've shown for either love/hate spectrum is utter ambivalence?
That's hatred.

I will give Mario a 10. He's the first thing that comes to mind for video games. It's obvious that Mario is a major face of Nintendo.

Mario Party X said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

That's hatred.

So...lack of love is hatred and lack of hatred is hatred?

You make way too much sense buddy

I like Mario. Bit bland personality wise but everything else he's got is great.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

That's hatred.

So...lack of love is hatred and lack of hatred is hatred?

You make way too much sense buddy
You have to love him. Anything less and I deem you a Mario hatemonger.

5/10

rather average

5/10

pretty much indifferent, find him kind of boring to be honest

9/10 Makes some of the most amusing lines.

6/10

Slightly better than Mario but not by much

Back