What are your ideas for a game starring Waluigi?

What genre would you prefer Waluigi's first game to be?

• Platformer

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • RPG

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Puzzle

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FPS

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some strange combination of a few of them

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
But that love isn't reciprocated, so it would be really strange for Daisy to suddenly team up with her stalker.

Waluigi and Daisy are perfect partners considering their roles in the Mario series as the spin-off only idiots.

I still say stealth game. Waluigi I always imagined as the sneaky type who would avoid direct confrontation and use traps and surprises to deal with his foes.

Wittgenstein said:
TheFarmboy said:
Waluigi and Daisy's Totally Cool Escapades of All Time?
I'd rather not have Waluigi share his first big spotlight with the likes of Daisy.

Suit yourself, however I cannot see have one get all the attention without the other.

Magikrazy said:
But that love isn't reciprocated, so it would be really strange for Daisy to suddenly team up with her stalker.

It's more of a lines of "you help me and I'll help you" kind of deal.

Magikrazy said:
well he could've forced her to do it

ANY character can beat up Waluigi with the exception of Wario.

waluigi is canonically a god of cqc.

Lumastar said:
Baby Luigi said:
ANY character can beat up Waluigi with the exception of Wario.
latest

Say that again. I dare you,

I need to find a picture of Waluigi getting thrown off the death Waluigi egg....

wait it's in dozens of my gmod pictures

I now fully expect Call of Waluigi: Mushroom Warfare.

Fawful said:
I'd rather not have Waluigi share his first big spotlight with the likes of Daisy.
What's so wrong with that? They're both extremely similar.
  • They both have little-to-no defining character traits. They both only have two characters that they are truly associated with. Daisy with Peach (friend) and Luigi (possible love interest, thanks to the ship-teasing). Waluigi with Wario (possible brother) and Luigi (rival).
  • They both have voices that many find "annoying," and notable "annoying" voice clips. (Both are also mentioned on the Mario series's "Scrappy" page on TV tropes)
  • Only good first impressions and fanworks have made either character popular. I personally liked Daisy's cheerful attitude from the get-go, as did many of her fans, and thus many fanworks expand upon this. According to everything I've read, people found Waluigi's whacky demeanor funny, and his popularity only grew thanks to fanwork Brawl in the Family, while I'm merely apathetic about him. He's fine.

Lastly, both Daisy and Waluigi will receive no canon character depth if they are not given appropriate roles in the games. It's not fair for either character or fanbase to give such a chance to one but not the other. It's also hypocritical to hate a character for "having no personality" while at the same time liking a character who suffers the same criticism, since both characters need a role to gain such desirable personality.

Sorry that this devolved into a rant, it's just something I've been needing to get off my chest for quite some time. :-X

Now for my idea: Maybe Waluigi could be an optional playable character in the next Wario game? The guy deserves to star next to his buddy/brother/whatever they are.
Baby steps would also be nice. Maybe give him a major NPC/supporting role first, then playable, and then titular name. Same goes for Daisy.

Walugi's Night:

Waluigi runs in “labyrinths” and he has to steal or vandalize stuff while avoiding some characters or enemies. Similar to the GameBoy game that involves the Grinch.

Back