Things that scare you or that you're afraid of.

Which one scares you the most?

• The PlayStation 2 Red Screen of Death

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Resident Evil 1 for the PlayStation 1, Sega Saturn and PC

• Needles

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1

• Any survival horror game.

• The Castlevania II: Simon's Quest issue of Nintendo Power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Horror movies.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sci-Fi movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bullies

• Bees

• Insects

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Car Accidents

• Dumb Ways to Die

• Heights

• Snakes

• Being permabanned or tempbanned.

• The Windows Blue Screen of Death.

• Total voters
The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Now the question is, did anybody here ever got scared and frightened by the PlayStation 2 Red Screen of Death the first time it happened?
Why do you keep asking this when it's obvious no one does?

Aiko Heiwa said:
what kind of pussy gets scared by a fucking screen
nobody gets scared of the screen, but rather the display

well, some people probably are scared of screens but that's besides the point

NathanBros said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
what kind of pussy gets scared by a *bleep*ing screen
Someone who cares about system damage.
yeah but all the "red screen of death" on the playstation 2 is is literally just the screen that shows up if you have a disk that the sytem can't play in the disk tray

it's not even really a screen of death

i mean i guess if it doesn't read a ps1 game or a ps2 game then that means you need to clean the lens or something, but even that's not a fatal error

I have a really bad flower phobia, it also extends to certain plants.

And it might sound silly, but Ornes legitimately frighten me; they're just fear.

When I was younger I also was afraid of leaves and some plants. I think it came from a dream I had in which I was chased by man-eating plants.

I forgot to mention a bunch of mine. Wasps, butterflies, and global warming are the only ones worth mentioning, but I have 2 others that I won't get into.

((I'm not actually afraid of global warming, but instead of how we're fucking up our planet. Global warming's the most noticable example.))

I used to be scared of spiders until I realized how they were helping us. Black widows still give me the creeps.

NathanBros said:
Spiders are scary, heard that´s some kind of natural survival instinct.

Well yeah, because some are poisonous

"some" is an overstatement. Most spiders are not poisonous at all.

I used to be scared of black screens (Yeah, i bet somebody is
giggling) when i used to see a black screen i'm afraid
of some scary face popping up and when there's a big
cockroach (even on television), i start twitching
like CRAZY

EDIT: I tend to shriek when watching or playing
Survival Horror games!, ironically, a Ad for a
Survival Horror game popped up

No.

Let me be explicit.

It can be a euphemism for a woman's vagina.

Fawful said:
scary=/=delicious
i'm not arguing that they're delicious, but i've become seriously ill from them before, and now they scare the hell out of me to the point that even simply saying burrito will scare the fuck outta me

Hoxton said:
Fawful said:
scary=/=delicious
i'm not arguing that they're delicious, but i've become seriously ill from them before, and now they scare the hell out of me to the point that even simply saying burrito will scare the fuck outta me
Oh. In that case, sorry if my statement offended you. Olives are similar to me (Simply eating a pizza that USED to have an olive on it makes me gag)

Fawful said:
Hoxton said:
Fawful said:
scary=/=delicious
Oh. In that case, sorry if my statement offended you. Olives are similar to me (Simply eating a pizza that USED to have an olive on it makes me gag)
oh no don't worry about that, i'm not offended. honestly my fear is on the silly side in regards to what most people fear

maybe soon i'll actually be ready to return to eating them, hopefully to conquer my fears of them. that's basically the whole reason for fears, it's something that we have to overcome

course in this case i have a lot of things i need to overcome, i've been writing a list of things that scare the bejeezus out of me, and right at the top of that list is anxiety. both the illness and the word. i don't know why, but the word anxiety seems to trigger me into having an anxiety attack

i mean how am i supposed to stop having them if the word actually triggers it? D:

and thus i found that life isn't fair

Fawful said:
Olives are similar to me (Simply eating a pizza that USED to have an olive on it makes me gag)
this is the same for my sister because she had 19 raw olives at once one time

Just be rational about it. Being scared or disgusted by a certain food is a natural defense response to be appalled by foods that made you sick after an episode of food poisoning.

Anyway, olives taint anything they touch. Unless it's their oil.

Mario Party X said:
Just be rational about it. Being scared or disgusted by a certain food is a natural defense response to be appalled by foods that made you sick after an episode of food poisoning.
yeah I know

Back