Things that scare you or that you're afraid of.

Which one scares you the most?

• The PlayStation 2 Red Screen of Death

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Resident Evil 1 for the PlayStation 1, Sega Saturn and PC

• Needles

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Super Mario Galaxy 1

• Any survival horror game.

• The Castlevania II: Simon's Quest issue of Nintendo Power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Horror movies.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Sci-Fi movies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bullies

• Bees

• Insects

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Car Accidents

• Dumb Ways to Die

• Heights

• Snakes

• Being permabanned or tempbanned.

• The Windows Blue Screen of Death.

• Total voters
Tomoko Kuroki said:
The Ultimate Pwwnd123 said:
Any more interesting fears, anyone?
roaches legit terrify me more than anything else

I'm with you, I get anxieties about having to deal with a future roach in the house and whenever I see one I get anxieties about having to do any more

---ing hate roaches.

Anyways folks, is this commercial for Castlevania Symphony of the Night creepy and scary?

Owing people money.

As much as that bugs me, I still resort to borrowing money when I'm broke, out of desperation for er, junk food.

But the guy who I borrowed from typically wants 150% of it back later.

Where is Spiders, Snakes, etc that a lot of people are afraid of.

Anyways I'm afraid of Myrapods (Millipedes and Centipedes), Bad Weather (except for blizzards, which I don't care about), Terrorist Attacks, Nightmares, deadly diseases and sickness (such as cancer), deaths of my pets and loved ones, getting drunk, Mario series gets discontinued, kids under the age of 9 talking to me, really high heights, and most of all, fear.

I WAS scared of spiders. I still don't want them touching me on my skin but once I realized that one slamming them with something (like a spray bottle or newpapers) or spraying them with cleaners dos them in easily in one or two hits, I've realized they're not THAT scary at all.

There's a difference between things I hate and things I'm scared of. I hate a lot of things. But does that mean I'm scared of it? Not necessarily.

Baby Luigi said:
I WAS scared of spiders. I still don't want them touching me on my skin but once I realized that one slamming them with something (like a spray bottle or newpapers) or spraying them with cleaners dos them in easily in one or two hits, I've realized they're not THAT scary at all.
In staunch contrast to me, as I'm terrified of spiders, but I can't bear to kill them. It's completely cruel to me, so I always get someone to get some paper and a cup to help the little guys on their way outside.

Anyway, aside from spiders, I'm also really scared of the ocean.

Slugs creep/gross me out, the bigger the more effective. I act like the dragons from How to Train your Dragon when they see eels. Snails are easier in the eyes because of the shell, but I will hate the idea of meeting one of those Africa Giant Snails.

Insects added to the list, check.

Dinomic Duo said:
Please add an unvote button for those of us who already voted and want to vote for something new coming up

I may reset the poll, but if recall correctly when I did made this poll, I did chose allow users to change their votes or something.

Wittgenstein said:
No offense, but Super Mario Galaxy really shouldn't be an option unless you're going for randomness or something.

people legitimately thought galaxy was scary

dunno what parts, maybe the black holes had something to do with it.

Baby Luigi said:
Wittgenstein said:
No offense, but Super Mario Galaxy really shouldn't be an option unless you're going for randomness or something.

Back when I first got it in 2007, I was scared of Mario's skeleton because somehow I knew he was dead

It was 3 months before I played the Wii again

Baby Luigi said:
Wittgenstein said:

To be honest I wasn't scared by Galaxy 1 except for the Taranatox battle, and I would also say the same with the PlayStation 2's Red Screen of Death. I think SMG1 and 2 are less scarier than the PlayStation 2's Red Screen of Death. I also think that the Resident Evil games are miles more scarier than Super Mario Galaxy 1 and that's especially Resident Evil 1 for the PlayStation 1. I've seen videos of people being scared by the RSOD which to me isn't all that scary as I still maintain.

Dinomic Duo said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Please add an unvote button for those of us who already voted and want to vote for something new coming up
Ultimate Pwwnd plz

I reset the poll.

Dinomic Duo said:
Dinomic Duo said:
Ultimate Pwwnd plz

I reset the poll.
Thank you.

Anyways folks, is this game over screen scary?

Not another horrible poll by yours truly.

"Super Mario Galaxy 1"!?

Where's Mario's Missing PC version and Hotel Mario!?

Swatting, car accidents, food poisoning, they all make these look like minor inconveniences.

Maybe except for death.

Back