The best console EVER

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
The classic controller is works exactly the same as the GC controller. My friend has one.
I have a classic controller and everything is mapped to the correct buttons for SNES games. Are you implying simply that the Classic Controller sucks, or that you have a broken Classic Controller?
I've used both of them for the same game, and they both worked almost exactly the same.

I like the wii because you can move while you play it. If you had someting like an X box, you would be stuck in a chair. Then you get up and say. Oh! I got a cramp from sitting here all day!

supermario900 said:
I like the wii because you can move while you play it. If you had someting like an X box, you would be stuck in a chair. Then you get up and say. Oh! I got a cramp from sitting here all day!

I actually doubt anyone would say that, but...

Free Loader said:
supermario900 said:
Dude, the Xbox 360 controller is wireless. You can get up if you want. And I doubt people will be running around the room just because they're playing the Wii. What (good) games can you name that involve running around you're room?
Wii Bowling and Golf you actually have to stand up, but thats the most.

Either the PS2 or the SNES. They just might be equally awesome. :)

I think the PS2 and the Wii pwns. (I never played XBOX 360 game. I wanna play Halo :'()

crystalking said:
The N64 and the genesis

How could nobody like the genesis :'(

I never played any games in the genesis. :-[
BTW Cute kitty image =3

Free Loader said:
I'm also one of the few people who don't think the Sega CD was a bad idea.

The Sega Cd had quite a few good games, but it fell due to mismanagement, what's up with Sega using those horrible interactive-movies game for the promotion of the Add-On.

As for the 32X? ... Well, let's say that "Epic Failure" doesn't describe it well enough.

The best console thus far is the SNES.

The Wii is fun, but it alienated the hardcore audience in many cases, even with Brawl.

Gameplay>>Graphics.

I've seen some beautiful-looking games that are mediocre, and vice versa. Of course, having both never hurts.

Back