Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 187: DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

DS Cheep Cheep Beach from Mario Kart 8

• Total voters
Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 176: Shy Guy Falls from Mario Kart 8

9/10

I agree that racing the waterfall is one of the best features of this track.

Thanks for reading.

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 176: Shy Guy Falls from Mario Kart 8

Shy Guy Falls gets an 8.4

Next up is Sunshine Airport

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 177: Sunshine Airport from Mario Kart 8

Day 177: Sunshine Airport from Mario Kart 8

I will give Sunshine Airport a 10. I love the design of going through an airport. Taking off from the runway to the antigravity keeps reminding me of being in a plane. This is one of my favorite tracks of all time.

Strategies: Stay high and take the path that goes through the plane. Keep inside on the antigravity and go for the shortcut at the end.

10/10

The atmosphere feels really calm, like in Super Mario Sunshine. In addition to this, there's a portion where we get to ride on planes (briefly) and soar through the skies!

Thanks for reading.

3/10 one of the worst mk8 tracks

9/10

Sunshine Airport gets a 6.88

Next up is Dolphin Shoals

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 178: Dolphin Shoals from Mario Kart 8

Day 178: Dolphin Shoals from Mario Kart 8

I will give Dolphin Shoals a 7. It needs more, but it still looks alright. The Pipe & Eel sections are very unique.

Strategies: On the pipes, if you are on 50-150, take the right path. If on 200, go through the middle. Always try to stay on the Eel and trick off it as much as possible.

8 out of 10!

What makes this track memorable is its music, in which the saxophone plays a huge part.

Thanks for reading.

Dolphin Shoals gets a 4.43

Next up is Electrodrome

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 179: Electrodrome from Mario Kart 8

Day 179: Electrodrome from Mario Kart 8

I will give Electrodrome a 10. I LOVE the design here. The nightclub setting was perfect. You can even see Koopas, Shy Guys, & Piranha Plant lights dancing. Those last music steps are epic.

Strategies: Not much here. Take the two shortcuts near the beginning and end with Mushrooms. Otherwise, the paths are the same and watch out for Piranha Plants.

9/10

so techno.
mix it with the Squid Sisters' song from Splatoon will be 10x better

10 out of 10!

This is one of the best ways to use antigravity, and the dancing "enemies" are funny to watch.

Thanks for reading.

Electrodrome gets a 9.5

Next up is Mount Wario!

Re: Rate the Mario Kart Track Day 180: Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8

Day 180: Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8 :wario:

I will give Mount Wario a 10. When the demo came out last year, I though Electrodrome would be the best track hands down. That is, until I saw this track. A lot of best design you will ever find and the best idea of a track ever with going down a Mountain. Even the starting line is in a helicopter for crying out loud. The Dam area is a little different, but still has a good feel in it. The forest area is a little tricky and I often crash. The last stretch, holy shit, that is the best stretch in Mario Kart history. Going downhill with Toads, Shy Guys, & Yoshis' cheering for you as you slalom and trick off the bumps. Seeing the end from the Ski Jump is awesome and how this track showed that it is the first non-loop track ever makes it unique. The music even goes with the ride down.

Strategies: Since this is only a 1 lap course, you only have 1 shot. This should be your route. Stay inside during the first turns, trick off the ledge before the start of the second segment, take the lower ledge instead of the glider in the Mountain, take the speed boosts on the waterfalls if you can get to it, take the glider path in the middle if you have a Mushroom otherwise take the far right path with the speed boost, spam the R button when you go down on the bumps, and try to Mushroom the last turn.

10 out of 10!

This is a breathtaking track in every sense. It's a one-way track downhill, it takes place on a mountain and it has a wide variety of settings throughout the track.

Thanks for reading.

3/10
The rocks at the cave are so annoying, the trees as well. The snow makes controls sloppery.
Only good side on this track is the look.

Back