Games you wish you could play but can't

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
Do you ever have those games that you crave but can't because you don't have it or don't have the time for it? Yeah we all have. What do you crave to play but can't get to? Currently I'd really like to play Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Kid Icarus Uprising

Brawl, Melee

The Wonderful 101
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors
Bayonetta 2

all of these games recently out that I want to experience

Every single Tales game on the PS3 and (in Vesperia's case) on the Xbox 360, it depresses me deeply.

Tons of rpgs that are japan only such as summon knight (gba) 3, tales of vesperia ps3 version, the smt ps1 remake(s), and some others.

Numerous wii u games (Wind Waker HD, Hyrule warriors Mario Kart 8 and SSb4) but I don't own a wii u and I would love to play DanganRonpa, but I don't own a pSvita so have to go with the lp.

And I would love to play the KNB and Yowapeda 3ds games when they come out (even if they suck because I love the shows), but I won't be able to as they are probably going to be Japan only, unless their shows get dubbed which is unlikely to happen soon as even there manga's aren't translated, so yeah.

The LaserActive has a decent number of interesting quirky games, but I'll likely never experience them because:

1: Both the games and the system are rare and expensive as shit.

2: Every LaserActive have a fatal design flaws that make them ticking time bombs.

Super Mario RPG
Super Metroid
EarthBound
Captain Rainbow
Xenoblade Chronicles
(although I might be able to pick up the port)
Dillon's Rolling Western
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

e: typo

Yuusuke Makishima said:
I also want to play the pigeon dating game which is supposed to be really good.

I actually found it mildly disappointing.

Was expecting a parody of dating sim games, but it's actually more like a dating sim played straight, just with birds instead of humans (and the birds have human equivalents anyway).

Clunk said:
Yuusuke Makishima said:
I also want to play the pigeon dating game which is supposed to be really good.
Saaaaaaaaaame
I'm only mildly interested rather than OMG I WANT TO PLAY because... well... it's a dating game. >.>

Back