Goomba appreciation thread.

We need more Goomba emoticons.

I like Goombas as well.

Goomba_Movie.jpg

Nabber told me a story once on chat. It was about a goomba. Here it goes...

Once upon a time, Mario was wandering around the mushroom kingdom. He came across a goomba, and stomped it. Mario said upon its death, "I killed it! But it is okay, for it is bad and I am good." Then the goomba's ghost came out. It said, "I had to work for Bowser to feed my wife and children."
Mario felt terrible, and hid in his house for a long time.

Meanwhile, Bowser invaded the Mushroom Kingdom (again). He stormed his way into Peach's Castle. When Bowser went into Peach's room, Peach said to Bowser, "Don't you feel bad about all the people you hurt and took lives away from?" Bowser proceeded to say, "No." And you can ask Nabber about what happened next.

So, in conclusion, goombas are good guys.

Mario can't resist the taste of a good Goomba, I'm sorry.

Lumastar said:
Most people wonder if Mario prefers his Goombas hot or cold. I know for a fact that he likes them mashed.
I've eaten shiitake mushrooms. I know how they taste, so I guess they're good warm.

Goombas are great! I wish they were the nice friendly characters they are in Mario RPG games, in all games!

I want a game starring Goombella!

But Bowser says he's the master of bad and evil... so he's not the delusional person who thinks he's doing everything for a good cause.

Back