Games that barely anyone plays, but everyone should play

Better than one of them.
ha ha

HA HA HA HA

all the other games have good stories, therefore Sticker Star is easily the worst.

Stanley the Troll said:
all the other games have good stories, therefore Sticker Star is easily the worst.
good story =/= good game

the sticker mechanic is what made me hate it tbh

I remember the good times in this thread where we discuss games that no one plays...

btw how widely played is the Metal Slug games? I played one of them on the PlayStation faar in the past and I loved it.

Stop talking about Sticker Star. It definitely doesn't fall in the category. It sold a decent 2½ million copies, which is better than most Mario RPGs.

Don't hear a lot of people who like Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
Great party game, and the movie is fun to watch too. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the loading screens are numerous and take quite a while.

Magikrazy said:
Stop talking about Sticker Star. It definitely doesn't fall in the category. It sold a decent 2½ million copies, which is better than most Mario RPGs.

Don't hear a lot of people who like Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants!
Great party game, and the movie is fun to watch too. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the loading screens are numerous and take quite a while.
People usually don't think highly of movie-licensed games.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Megamario15 said:
Baby Luigi said:
"Super Circuit is fun! It's my personal best Mario Kart game!"

"No it's not, it's the worst in my opinion!"

"No it's not the worst!"

"Yes!"

"No!"
****posting is an art.

That is not what I was doing.
I was methodically providing evidence that SC is the best MK.
AKA

MY OPINION IS THE CORRECT OPINION HOW DARE ANYONE THINK OTHERWISE
Super Circuit doesn't fall under there.

Stop talking about Mario games (unless it's something like Mario & Wario or Wrecking Crew since they're borderline obscure) and expand your horizons. This thread isn't meant for unpopular opinions, this thread was meant for well-received games that most people don't talk about, much less play.

this thread exists so...

People should play Muramasa: The Demon Blade. I just remembered it and remembered having a blast playing it. Fun game. I couldn't beat it when I was younger. Hell destroyed me. Buy the Vita version (Muramasa Rebirth) if you can, it has four DLC characters I believe.

I don't actually know how well it did financially but over here it was about as hard to find as Prime Trilogy (before the VC rerelease). I've only seen one copy of each ever, both I bought straight away. (Prime Trilogy was in a fucking general store lol)

I really feel like an otaku for saying this, but I kinda wish the Puyo Pop series got more recognition. Sure it's a huge hit in Japan, but it suffers from the same problem the Mother series does; only one game [Puyo Pop Fever] was released in the U.S. (or two if you count the Game Boy Advance game that came out beforehand), and while it has a rather positive fanbase, we've yet to get a new game here in the States... Which is odd to me since it's pretty much the only other SEGA franchise besides Sonic the Hedgehog [even being developed by Sonic Team] that continues to get games at a steady rate (in other words, Puyo Pop is to Sonic like Legend of Zelda is to Super Mario).

If Puyo Pop is the Legend of Zelda if Sonic is like Mario to Sega, Sega seriously needs to do a waaay better job at developing their other franchises, because I have hardly any idea what Puyo Pop is. :/

sega's zelda used to be nba 2k but they dont own that anymore so now it is indeed puyo pop

puyo pop got a release in the states in the form of Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, so if you know that, same thing but without Dr. Robotnik.

Mario Party Σ said:
If Puyo Pop is the Legend of Zelda if Sonic is like Mario to Sega, Sega seriously needs to do a waaay better job at developing their other franchises, because I have hardly any idea what Puyo Pop is. :/

Yeah, I didn't know about it either until last year...

I've known of it for quite a while, thanks to Mean Bean Machine.

It's fun, and I prefer it to Tetris honestly.

Magikrazy said:
I've known of it for quite a while, thanks to Mean Bean Machine.

It's fun, and I prefer it to Tetris honestly.

I first discovered it on the opposite version of that game [Mean Bean Machine], Kirby's Avalanche. I had no idea it was based on another game series until I got Kirby's Dream Collection and read through the Celebration Book that came with the game. I did some research on the Internet shortly afterwards, and soon enough I became interested in Puyo Pop.

Back