Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation)

Re: Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelation) It's here!!!

ah yes i i live after playing like over a weak of fe14

still havent beat it because i had to start over

also conquest rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I ended up killing Shura. I feel bad for him but there's no way I'm turning down those sexy boots.

its been like a week

does anyone have a full pokedex already??

Birthright Chapter 26

not-like-this.gif

I was wondering why you brought up that chapter

but that gif was all I needed

128413.jpg

well i got birthright like yesterday and its not too bad, but i can certainly tell its pretty wimply compared to conquest so far.

if for whatever reason you want to visit my castle

14363-48688
50023-15148

don't expect much of a challenge from my army though

welp eb games removed the special edition from their website after the direct
damn it

well i'm glad i waited anyway, now i can hopefully find it much cheaper somewhere else closer to release

welp ive decided that setsuna is the best hoshido girl so far, havent laughed this much in awhile.

Is she the one who always falls into quicksand and then the other guy doesn't do anything about it except say "well you would die physically but your spirit would live on in our hearts"? I was watching my brother play birthright and I thought that was funny.

Glitchy said:
Is she the one who always falls into quicksand and then the other guy doesn't do anything about it except say "well you would die physically but your spirit would live on in our hearts"? I was watching my brother play birthright and I thought that was funny.

yep thats her.

Her supports with corrin is fantastic as corrin must continually get her out of traps he/she sets up.

GBAToad said:
well i'm glad i waited anyway, now i can hopefully find it much cheaper somewhere else closer to release
motherfucker they just put the page back up with the new price ($130) and it's still sold out

should've preordered when i had the chance, oh well

Shruikens are literally the one thing tripping me up in this game. They're just not even comparable to any other weapon before it. The fact that the enemy units who uses them come in swarms and they always attack from two spaces away makes them annoying and and just difficult to work around.

DragonFreak said:
Shruikens are literally the one thing tripping me up in this game. They're just not even comparable to any other weapon before it. The fact that the enemy units who uses them come in swarms and they always attack from two spaces away makes them annoying and and just difficult to work around.

still nothing compared to killer weapons.

DragonFreak said:

ughhhh chapter 17

Zae Eildus said:
DragonFreak said:

still nothing compared to killer weapons.
Eh I still feel like Killer Weapons are easier (unless they are like fucking killer shruikens ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) because there's usually only one of them in any given area and they are relatively easy to plan around and get a weapon to ohko them. Plus they are part of the weapon triangle I am familiar with at least helps my confidence.
Glitchy said:
DragonFreak said:

ughhhh chapter 17
Oh I didn't say on here but
I was at the would be last turn on Chapter 17 and one of my units got killed by a 2% crit with a shruiken. The salt and tears were real.

honestly the only issue i had with chapter 17 was kotaro

maybe im actually good at this game

Zae Eildus said:
honestly the only issue i had with chapter 17 was kotaro

maybe im actually good at this game

Ironically, Kotaro was the easiest part for me, one Enfeeble staff and he was dead.

well all my enfeeble attempts missed

Zae Eildus said:
well all my enfeeble attempts missed

The hit rate is pretty shaky, I was lucky enough to hit on my second attempt.

On another topic Midori as a Merchant with the Level 5 skill is a godsend on Conquest. Luck% chance (increased by 20% due to her personal skill) of getting a gold bar on each turn until turn 7 is great. Mine also has Luck+4 from Azura so her chance is even higher.

WVW69i-xfZEwYpu14k

kaze pls

Threek said:
i swear the hit rates in this game are not accurate
theyre like atleast 20 above from what the game says
for enemies
for you its like 20 less than what it says

rip true hit

though even with true hit I wouldn't take a 47% gamble

Back