There will be no Mario games in 2015

Wally said:
Zae Eildus said:
well at least its not as bad as there will never be a f-zero game again

Actually, there's a chance they'll make another F-Zero. Miyamoto stated that "If we create a new type of controller interface, and we find a controller interface that's particularly suited for F-Zero, then maybe we'll do something with it in the future."

its just a chance though

it may not even happen

still its better then extreme-g's treatment at least

Stanley the Troll said:
Anser said:
This is good news. Mario over-exposition had been taking place in the last few years.

If only this meant Mario Party 10 was cancelled...
Why would you want a game cancelled? MP10 looks fun so far, at least Bowser Party does.

probably because they had the balls to return that godforsaken car

Baby Luigi said:
Stanley the Troll said:
Anser said:
This is good news. Mario over-exposition had been taking place in the last few years.

If only this meant Mario Party 10 was cancelled...
Why would you want a game cancelled? MP10 looks fun so far, at least Bowser Party does.

Exactly.

( untitiled new super mario bros game) Nintendo anounced a sixth new super mario bros game in development by the same team that did Super Mario 3D World nothing is known about it but it will relese in 2016.
well then. This was on the NSMB disambugation page of the wiki, but the general presentation of this statement and the lack of source makes me doubt it.

Toy Chica said:
( untitiled new super mario bros game) Nintendo anounced a sixth new super mario bros game in development by the same team that did Super Mario 3D World nothing is known about it but it will relese in 2016.
well then. This was on the NSMB disambugation page of the wiki, but the general presentation of this statement and the lack of source makes me doubt it.

Well, judging from the grammar, and the fact that it was on the wiki (which is for the most part reliable, but that doesn't mean it will always be every edit), someone just made that up on the spot. I'm positive that you would have seen a bunch of us in the marioverse board commenting about it in a thread dedicated to it. Not to mention that there are only 4 NSMB games, and 6/7 including SM3DL, SM3DL, and potentially Captain Toad, which would make said potential new game the 5th or 7th/8th, so honestly, that should be unedited.

Baby Luigi said:
Stanley the Troll said:

Not to mention that the boards will probably be only 10 minutes long, especially if I'm playing as Bowser against my family. They might as well just sit there and do nothing the first Bowser Mini-game because it'll be over then.

Toy Chica said:
fake, they're counting nsmb games so it's the fifth in the series

It's only been 2 years [since the last Paper Mario] was released!
Thousand-Year Door was released in 2004, and that didn't stop Super Paper Mario from showing up at E3 two years later.

Toy Chica said:
adding onto my previous post, release is spelt wrong.

Toy Chica said:

Blops removed it, the said info was added by a newbie who didn't know better.

Again, we have Mario Party 10 and Mario Maker for 2015.

So the thread title is misleading.

P.S. Megamario15, we have this smiley :fancy: as well.

It's a hidden smiley, only the most leet members of this forum and/or worshiping acolytes of Mario can use...

Nah, just type this and you'll be good to go
Code:
:fancy:

Anyway, let's not go off in a tangent about hidden smileys. :P

Dfrthyui said:
Well, we have spinoffs at least.
Also :fancy:
We will, because
Megamario15 said:
If I need to, I will march into Nintendo and DEMAND ask them politely to make a new Mario game. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: [deleted smiley because 5 smilies per post]

"WHAT?! No new Mario games?! Get-a my kart, I'm-a outta here!"
-Mario, E3 2014 presentation

Back