Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

Paper Jam looks solid, hyped as fuck over DQ7&8

I'm happy with the news about Xenoblade Chronicles X on one condition: I don't have to pay for the data packs. If I do... Well, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR SOMETHING AS BASIC AS GOOD LOADING TIMES! THAT'S FLAT-OUT LOW, NINTENDO!

oh the cloud butthurt is real

delicious

Zae Eildus said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
the way they revealed cloud made a shit ton of people, like myself, hyped for wolf

and then
lol

i was expecting wolf to be honest, but soon as cloud showed up i just lost my shit and laughed hard
i was mostly laughing because i havent played much of ff7 and thought he looked like an edgelord.

i know he's got really good reasons for being one but still

expecting every ff7 fan ever to kill me

Giffy Giffy said:
Zae Eildus said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
the way they revealed cloud made a shit ton of people, like myself, hyped for wolf

and then
lol

i was expecting wolf to be honest, but soon as cloud showed up i just lost my shit and laughed hard
i was mostly laughing because i havent played much of ff7 and thought he looked like an edgelord.

i know he's got really good reasons for being one but still

expecting every ff7 fan ever to kill me

he's really not that bad in ff7, and improves as the game goes on as well. But advant childrent and pretty much every other sequel to ff7 ruined his character entirely.

i'm kinda meh towards cloud's reveal. i mean i get that it's a major IP crossover but i'm just not that hyped for him tbh. his stage looks cool tho.
what really sucks is how there's no release date

the splatoon dlc looks awesome. probably the best thing they showed next to that sweet fire emblem bundle that i need right now. but again, no release date for the fire emblem bundle in aus. what is this

gonna get one of the gen 1 pokemon games for sure

all-in-all it's certainly better nintendo direct than the one they did at e3 for sure.

but like i need rhythm heaven
and mother 3
pls nintendo

>mother 3 being localized

like thats gonna happen

infact, ive heard that the japanese direct actually got mother 3 to their vc

and we got a lucas amiibo instead

Zae Eildus said:
infact, ive heard that the japanese direct actually got mother 3 to their vc
yeah i know it'll likely never happen
but i only mentioned it because of that announcement ;~;

To be honest, I'm not too excited for Cloud. I think big character reveals are overrated, because once my excitement for a new character being playable wears off, I just feel like it's technically just five more moves for a ridiculous price. There's also the fact that I haven't played FFVII in the first place. Although I think what took the cake for me (and while this is just a personal matter, and I don't expect anyone else to have had this problem, it still really irritated me) was that when they announced a big reveal at the end, I was hoping for Pokemon Z to be announced, so when it was just another Smash Bros character, I literally screamed. On the other hand, considering the way Pokemon has been going lately, we'll have to pay 10 dollars of microtransactions just to take a single step in Z.

i've seen reports that it'll only last 5 minutes???

i'm not sure what they could squeeze into that time so it's either gonna be a detective pikachu localisation announcement or a new game announcement

my hope is that it's a new game announcement/teaser trailer that takes up the whole five minutes aside from 'this is our new game, please take a look'

edit: actually since the broadcast is happening in japan as well i assume it's got nothing to do with detective pikachu at all

the last worldwide pokemon direct was literally just X and Y so
new game hype

I'm honestly fine with anything they do as long as they announce Pokemon Z.

horses tbh said:
i call the pokemon company announcing they got sold to microsoft
I call Disney buying them.

*sigh*

That's 7 am where I live. I guess it's better than having it be done during college though.

http://nerdleaks.com/videogames/nintendo-will-announce-pokemon-sun-and-moon-tomorrow-157

maybe this is what is happening?????????????

For me, it's probably not worth getting up at 7 a.m. to see this direct.

Back