2015 NFL Playoffs (Super Bowl: New England Patriots Vs. Seattle Seahawks)

The Super Bowl is set! Who are you going to root for?

• New England Patriots (Consistent Playoff Success should earn another Ring!)

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Seattle Seahawks (Defense wins Championships. The 12th Man reigns once more!)

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Neither (I just want a good game!)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
DragonFreak said:
Wait SM, was that gif actually there? I missed it.
Come again?

Tsnowmugi Coaltobuki said:
Doctor Walter Bishop said:
wow i came here to get pissed at all the 12 year olds thinking they're edgy because "haha sportsball is a stupid game for stupid rich people" and was genuinely surprised to see this is a good thread

also who else is upset that Super Bowl L is going to be called Super Bowl 50

poor luigi

i was hoping someone would catch this

THE YEAR OF LUIGI NEVER ENDS

Luigi-death-stare.jpg

Watch out, Roger Goodell. He's coming for you.

DragonFreak said:

Yep it was, if I wasn't on the 3DS browser right now I'd post the commercial as proof. When I can later today, I'll get onto an actual computer and post the youtube vid of the commercial here.

EDIT:

There we go, at around the 0:35 mark

Apparently Richard Sherman had a kid today saying "he knows how to make an entrance". Then it occurred to me that today is 2-5. Richard Sherman is #25

Northern Verve said:
DragonFreak said:

Yep it was, if I wasn't on the 3DS browser right now I'd post the commercial as proof. When I can later today, I'll get onto an actual computer and post the youtube vid of the commercial here.

EDIT:

There we go, at around the 0:35 mark
"This video is from the NFL, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

Stupid YT copyrighting laws. Oh well. I must have missed it from that one time I was dipping chips in salsa.

Back