Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pilot K. Rool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
King K. Rool: K. Rool's default form, he wears a crown, gold wrist-bands and a red cape.

Kaptain K. Rool: K. Rool as a pirate, here he wears a skull-and-crossbones emblazoned hat and tattered red trench coat.

Baron K. Roolenstein: In his mad scientist get-up, K. Rool wore a white lab coat, a light attached to his head, black gloves and had a few pens sticking out of his pocket

King Krusha K. Rool: As a boxer, K. Rool wore some overalls with patches on them, boxing gloves and some old, brown shoes with holes in them.

Pilot K. Rool: "Pilot K. Rool" was K. Rool in the cancelled game Diddy Kong Pilot. In this pilot form, K. Rool wore a brown fur coat, crash helmet and aviator goggles.

Kaptain K. Rool. In the second battle in DKC2, he pwns. He pwned me. :P

Baron K. Roolenstein. The disguise look funny and the battle was cool.

I never understood those other K. Rools (I'm not really a DKC fan). Pilot K. Rool sounds cool, but I had to vote for just plain King K. Rool.

Poor Pilot K. Rool will never see the light of day... :shock:

I know, how sad. Unless they make a pilot game that isn't cancelled. Hey, is Pilot K. Rool an official name?

I doubt it, not that I know anything about DKC. BIPLANES RULE! We need a Mario aviation game... NO, WAIT... A MARIOWIKI AVIATION GAME!

Why is this 4 year old thread bumped? :P

These bumpings sometimes go out of hand, since some bumps he makes, contain just spam.

Back