Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metroid Prime Pinball

• Metroid Prime Hunters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The Official "Metroid" Thread

Something that should be noted is that the downloadable Wii games save directly to the normal Wii memory.

So I suggest to anyone getting Prime Trilogy on the eShop might want to also download a save file that doesn't have any progress in the games but has the 15 Friend Tokens unlocked.

Today's question, favorite Ridley/Meta Ridley fight?

I was playing through Prime 2 and heard the music in the underground flooded temple in Torvus.
I was like, that's awfully familiar. I was trying to figure it out and then realized it's from Super Metroid. Awesome.

Comparison for people who haven't played Super

Yeah, all the Prime games have a remix from Super in there somewhere.

Prime has Lower Norfair/Magmoor Caverns
Prime 2 has Red Brinstar/Subterranean Torvus
Prime 3 has Crateria/Pirate Homeworld plus a pretty cool arrangement of Super's Intro/Prelude

Captain America said:

Prime 3 has Crateria/Pirate Homeworld plus a pretty cool arrangement of Super's Intro/Prelude

That's actually pretty funny. I haven't played Prime 3 yet (am working on the trilogy), and only just discovered that in 2, but it was obvious in 1.

It's funny because in Super Metroid the areas are directly connected. The only way to get to Norfair in Super is through Brinstar, through the red soil area of Brinstar. Then you keep climbing that chamber to get to Crateria

I was up to Torvus Bog when I last played, I got the super missile. I really should go back to it soon but I need motivation.

Captain America said:

If I remember right, the first Tallon Overworld music is a remix of the original Brinstar music.

Ephraim said:
Captain America said:

If I remember right, the first Tallon Overworld music is a remix of the original Brinstar music.

Probably is but I didn't notice it as much as Magmoor caverns or Subterranean Torvus

I hooked up my Wii to my flatscreen TV for the first time ever today, and have been exploring my GameCube library to see what games I desperately would love to replay.

J4K17KPh.jpg

GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

RETURN OF SAMUS 3D

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/874684384120520704
DCOAcmFVoAAKvYb.jpg

DCOAb2BUIAAAMxY.jpg

THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO

THE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBOTHE BABY AMIIBO
THE BABY AMIIBO

thebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebabythebaby

IT'S

SQUISHY

I love that design of the Metroid amiibo

Also, very important news:

Prime 4 is not developed by Retro.

I"m very happy, I didn't realize that there was Prime 4 AND new 2D Metroid. That's pretty cool.

*busts in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My fucking jaw dropped when I saw the screw attack S followed by the Prime music.

Just....holy shit....

I want it now.

Also want those amiibo too.

This is so ironic cuz just a few days ago I was wondering if the Metroid series was dying but nope, it is definitely not dead.

Luigi 64DD said:
This is so ironic cuz just a few days ago I was wondering if the Metroid series was dying but nope, it is definitely not dead.
F-Zero is now the official dead series

Back