Oh man, the Wario Land nostalgia!

Lumastar

Stay off this text, jerks! He has personal issues.
284393-Simon%20Wario%20Land%20Small.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com/owlboy-creator-proposes-a-new-wario-land-284393.phtml?nav=mobile&mode=mobile

I would love it if this actually happened. Wario transforming into a rat? That's ingenious!

that is some seriously good sprite work.

I'd totally get it.

Freakworld said:
I need a Wario Land that's like 2 and 3 with the graphics of 4 or better in my life.
With music of Shake It! on top of that.

I remember loving that soundtrack.

You know it's not the games because all GBA games have this similar sound which I don't particularly like.

It's also a bit in DS games but not as bad.

I suspect it would be called Wario Land 5.

The NSMB series had New Super Mario Bros. 2, despite it being the third instalment.

Pointless fact: Wario Land 3 was one of the first games a %100 many years ago. That being said, I'm down with this. The only annoying thing about Wario Land games is the level design at times. Having to start all over on a puzzle because you got hit once is not fun.

Mechayoshi said:
Pointless fact: Wario Land 3 was one of the first games a %100 many years ago. That being said, I'm down with this. The only annoying thing about Wario Land games is the level design at times. Having to start all over on a puzzle because you got hit once is not fun.
I can see why people may say that is frustrating, but I say that's the challenge of it! Seriously if there was a failsafe where you would fail on a puzzle and can just go on with very little punishment, the games wouldn't be nearly as fun. That being said, there are some really annoying restart points in wario land 3 (looking at your bubbles)

DragonFreak said:
Mechayoshi said:
I can see why people may say that is frustrating, but I say that's the challenge of it! Seriously if there was a failsafe where you would fail on a puzzle and can just go on with very little punishment, the games wouldn't be nearly as fun. That being said, there are some really annoying restart points in wario land 3 (looking at your bubbles)

Fair enough. I get why they had to do something like that considering how in the early games you couldn't die. They gotta punish you somehow!

Lumastar said:
Shiny Umbreon said:
I need a Wario Land 5.
There was a Wario Land 5. It was called Wario Land: Shake It!, and it was for the Wii. We don't even know for sure if a new Wario Land game would be called Wario Land 6.

I know that but NMSB2 was the third game, but it was still called NSMB2.

this game looks amazing so far

Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Shiny Umbreon said:
I need a Wario Land 5.
There was a Wario Land 5. It was called Wario Land: Shake It!, and it was for the Wii. We don't even know for sure if a new Wario Land game would be called Wario Land 6.

I know that but NMSB2 was the third game, but it was still called NSMB2.
NSMB2 likely got its name from being the second New Super Mario Bros. installment on a portable device. That's why NSMB Wii and U weren't called NSMB 2 and 4, respectively.

^Actually, when you put it that way, aren't there already 6 Wario Land games? I think we're forgetting another non-numbered one.....in red and black.

Back