Possibly-crazy stuff you haven't noticed about the Mario series until recently

ThreeThousand said:
Subcon is short for subconscious.
Well, that explains that! Thanks for pointing that out.

do you want dragonfreak to fake cry again?

because i do

im pretty neutral about birdo to be honest, and there are far uglier things then birdo.

Like candy kong

I generally dislike anything in the Mario series with eyeliner and long eyelashes.

Generally.

Tiny_Kong_Young_and_Older_appearances.jpeg

thats the problem

the tiny on the left is the original one that was dixies little sister

then suddenly nintendo force fed her growth hormone and now shes physically older than her older sister

speaking of which why havent dixie and tiny ever interacted with each other

Relevant.

Dr. Mario said:
Umi Sonoda said:
honestly the original looks much worse
Just wondering... but why?

well from the image he posted the model looks rather deformed(who can even stand like that?), and it just looks out of place

aside from that ive never liked the original design to begin with, imo the new one looks better

although it is a bit strange from her growth so suddenly, but its not like its the first time that a younger sister looks older then the actual older sister.

prefer the original tiny. hate the teenage one

Shes not even Tiny period. Shes taller than DK like that.

(idk all the people I've talked to who hate Birdo always say "yeah but she's like a dude in disguise or something")

I've always liked Birdo's design. Yeah it's not expected and it's rather quirky, but that's what I liked about it.

I've never really liked the "sexxi womenz" of the DK series. Anthros meant to be sexually appealing to a human audience make me uncomfortable.

she's not an animal

imps are more like demons if anything

i thought she was supposed to be a wolf since she makes link a wolf

k so maybe not her but the others

Magikrazy said:
i thought she was supposed to be a wolf since she makes link a wolf

k so maybe not her but the others

she doesnt make link a wolf that was his triforce/hero stuff reacting to the twilight, which turned him into a wolf

the only reason you need midna later to turn into a wolf is was some dark item that zant used on link to become a wolf, which you got later after the sacred tree event or whatever it was

Back