Do you prefer consoles or handhelds?

Consoles or handhelds?

• Total voters

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
Me, I prefer handhelds. While both preform games to the best of their ability, handhelds have a portability bonus.

i prefer pcs

Handhelds without a doubt, consoles are a pain to move about and the limited area you can play them in is eh.

With handhelds, I could literally play games anywhere as long as I have a charger (and in most cases I do). That, and I don't really like sitting in front of a TV compared to sitting with a 3DS or something.

Javelin said:
i prefer pcs
Well, you do hold them in your hands.

So it's very technically a handheld. :dk:

other than the DS most of my favorite systems are consoles, so consoles.

Glaceon said:
Javelin said:
i prefer pcs
Well, you do hold them in your hands.

So it's very technically a handheld. :dk:
you hold a mouse or joystick in your hand, but you don't hold the box the computer is in in your hands

it's just as much a handheld as a console is (because you hold a controller in your hands! haha, it's technically a handheld too!!! handhelds 4 lyfe)

I consider a pc a console

PC, handhelds, and consoles are all technically consoles. :P

Handhelds are much easier to pick up and play and are much less of a hassle but when I get to playing with the console, I have more fun for the most part so I guess that's my pick.

Time to tip the sc-oh wait I made the poll tied.

I prefer handhelds for completely biased reasons of basically my entire childhood video game life was on handhelds. Plus they are more convenient and overall I enjoyed games more on handhelds than consoles.

I like both, but I have to say consoles here. Mainly because they mostly produce better games (especially nowadays. Smash Wii U and Brawl>Smash 3DS; all console Paper Mario games>Sticker Star, console Mario Parties>handheld Mario Parties)

Mario & Luigi series, Super Mario 64 DS, handheld Mario Kart series (except Super Circuit), Smash 3DS (although Wii U and Brawl are better), and the GBA Spongebob games are exceptions to this rule, at least to me.

Sticker Star is a prime example of a mediocre handheld game that is from a great console series, and it's not because of limitations (3DS is stronger than a Gamecube) it's because of "accessibility" and developer's stupid decisions.

I continue to be a proud member of the glorious PC gamer master race. Get on my level, you scrubs.

Magikrazy said:
i prefer consoles

therefore all pc gamers are snobby elites who have their keyboards up their ass

im not a snobby elite

i just like pc games

i like pc games, and i like console games. and i like handheld games

i like all of them because they host games i want to play in them

Zae Eildus said:
Magikrazy said:
i prefer consoles

therefore all pc gamers are snobby elites who have their keyboards up their ass

im not a snobby elite

i just like pc games
i know i was just doing what dippy was doing

pretending to be one of those assholes who hate the fans of the other one

I really like both, but I'm going to have to go with consoles. They typically have more content than handhelds. The games are also usually better quality.

If I had a PC that could run PC games, I would totally play them. Unfortunately, my seven-year-old laptop can barely handle YouTube videos and I don't have the funds to buy a new one.

Back