A Nintendo All Stars game (No I'm not talking about Smash)

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
How cool would it be if there's an RPG game featuring all of Nintendo's famous characters (Including infamous ones like Duck Hunt dog)? If that were to happen I would love it to be made by Square Enix, hell I would love it if it has the run time of their games cutscene wise and gameplay wise

If it were made by Square Enix, there would probably be characters from Dragon Quest and the first Final Fantasy as well.

I'm just good with Smash Bros honestly, I think it's the bring together all of nintendo.

Lucina said:
I'm just good with Smash Bros honestly, I think it's the bring together all of nintendo.

this

also i'm opposed to any nintendo kart idea

I thought of one where all the Nintendo characters get together and have a party with cake.

Then Waluigi jumps out of the cake and steals it, along with R.O.B. and a Light Gun, so you have to use all the characters to find and beat up Waluigi.

I think if we ever get a Nintendo all-stars RPG then Dimentio would make a perfect villain for it. After all his intentions effect all dimensions, including those other Nintendo characters live in. So when he makes a return Mario should team up with Link, Pikachu, Kirby, DK, Samus, and the rest of the characters who have ever been in Smash to defeat Dimentio and his team of brainwashed Nintendo villains who later join you (Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, King K. Rool, King Dedede, etc)

Or just make a new villain, as long as he/she is awesome. But Waluigi should be playable instead of antagonist IMO.

(I just think Dimentio would fit as he's a not-so-well-known expendable villain from the most famous Nintendo franchise, and he is the type of villain one would find in a massive crossover RPG. Basically Nintendo's Kefka.)

Yes a multi character cross over and instead of the antagonists being led by a well known famous villain (or villains) its instead led by some Kefka knock off most people don't give a fuck about.

I don't know if thats insulting, stupid, or both.

insulting to you maybe

seriously stop being so butthurt about someone wanting something to do with the rpg series

it makes you seem like a joke

I'd be just as annoyed if he had suggested Gonzap. A stupid idea is a stupid idea.

Mcmadness said:
I'd be just as annoyed if he had suggested Gonzap. A stupid idea is a stupid idea.

you shoot him down every time an rpg discussion is brought into something

sure he's annoying, but you're even worse about it

and its not like this topic isnt full of stupid ideas to begin with

Well maybe if he got a life beyond those damn niche games we wouldn't have this problem.

or maybe you could just stop being an aggressive jerk about it?

hell that comment itself is very rude, disrespectful, and completely unnecessary. Grow up, kid.

I did. Its what turned me into the cynical bastard I am.

Mcmadness said:
I did. Its what turned me into the cynical bastard I am.

being a centered jerk around one guy is hardly grown up

but whatever, this has already gone off topic

anyway, if anything id prefer a new villain entirely, quite tired of seeing already existing villains, especially ideas of rpg ones, bowser, etc.

Its not like you're the lasting authority on what it means to be grown up anyhow so I don't really care.

On subject I'd rather it be pre-existing antagonists. Part of the appeal of cross overs is seeing characters interact and that includes the villains. Them being pushed aside by some shmuck that will never be seen again and ill undoubtedly be nowhere near as interesting or entertaining is a waste.

Back