Mario Kart 8 DLC

What Egg Cup/Triforce Cup Course did you like?

• Total voters
Villager I guess

I love the addition of Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach for reasons and of course I like Link, even though it is strange, and I actually didn't know until right now that Dry Bowser was DLC, but that's cool too.

Most of them are crap, though it's not a big deal. I picked Link since I like him the most out of them all, though I can think of a ton of characters that deserve to join the roster more than the vast majority of the current DLCs.

I like Animal Crossing more than The Legend of Zelda, and i like Super Mario
more than Animal Crossing

It was funny that the DLC roster was Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link, Villager,
Isabelle, and Dry Bowser
although the "Leaked" roster was
Birdo, Diddy Kong, Proffesor E. Gadd, Plessie, and Kamek
but i prefer the Announced one than the leaked one but Plessie and
Kamek will make a good addition

make the Yoshi palette swaps an option

I don't really like any of the characters. I was convinced by the palette swaps bonus for getting both to buy it. Stages are also cool. Don't really care for karts, blue falcon was used a lot online today so I'm not too fond of it anymore. It's everywhere, just like link. Yoshi Circuit is still good, mute city has good music.

Uh yeah that's all I have to say about the DLC. It's so funny being the only one not to choose DLC tracks online and then getting yours chosen. I can almost hear the collective groans every time. I don't understand why I find it so entertaining to do, but it's much less entertaining when someone else tries to as well.

Maki Nishikino said:
make the Yoshi palette swaps an option

I don't really like any of the characters. I was convinced by the palette swaps bonus for getting both to buy it. Stages are also cool. Don't really care for karts, blue falcon was used a lot online today so I'm not too fond of it anymore. It's everywhere, just like link. Yoshi Circuit is still good, mute city has good music.

Uh yeah that's all I have to say about the DLC. It's so funny being the only one not to choose DLC tracks online and then getting yours chosen. I can almost hear the collective groans every time. I don't understand why I find it so entertaining to do, but it's much less entertaining when someone else tries to as well.
I really like the DLC, espaically the SNES Rainbow Road Remake Retro
The Music is GREAT

As far as characters go, I'm kinda indifferent. I had to chose, I would have made characters like Birdo, Diddy, and Junior DLC instead.

The karts are cool. Don;t really care for the Tanooki one but I like all the others.

The courses are the best part. Mute City and Hyrule Circuit are amazing. Great to see Yoshi circuit back as well.

If Yoshi Circuit, SNES Rainbow Road, and Excitebike (to an extent) didn't ruin the love streak, then I'd vote all of the above.

But my vote goes toward Hyrule Circuit, Dragon Driftway, and Mute City in that order.

Don't care what you say about Yoshi Circuit's appearance, it's just as generic as Mario Circuit GBA or Mario Circuit Wii U or just Mario tracks in general. With nasty bloom at points.

SNES Rainbow Road is okay, but it's still a boring track.

Tanooki Mario and Link are the second-best things in the DLC. :3

Back