so Capcom is making Luigi's Mansion Arcade

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
It's been recently reported that Capcom is doing a location test for a Luigi's Mansion arcade game. No media or description of the game has surfaced beyond a picture of the cabinet.

Though it's not like we're ever going to play it, eh?

Glowsquid said:
It's been recently reported that Capcom is doing a location test for a Luigi's Mansion arcade game. No media or description of the game has surfaced beyond a picture of the cabinet.

Though it's not like we're ever going to play it, eh?
I am forced, I WILL NOT PLAY THIS GAME.

Can't say I was expecting that.

it looks like it might be just a port of dark moon onto an arcade machine

kinda like the mario party ones

90% certain this won't make its way to the states.

Is there a proper translation for the article? I can't read Japanese and Google Translate is a massacre.

Honestly, with the way Capcom has been over the last few years, I didn't expect this. And yeah, it's pretty unlikely it'll show up stateside :(

? Block said:
it looks like it might be just a port of dark moon onto an arcade machine

kinda like the mario party ones
The first bit's talking about the GameCube LM, so maybe it's actually porting that and just using LM:DM art. It mentioned the 3DS one later, but idk, the feeling I get is that it's the original one (but I could be wrong: I only skimmed it - there's too much kanji).

I get the feeling it might be a rail-shooter HOTD style, I don't know how a port of either game would work with a light-gun type controller.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll see it ported to the U, preferably with Wiimote/Nunchuk-style gameplay if it plays how we think it's going to play.

I'd play it.

do we have an article here about this game yet?

No. I'll let you call dibs.

And I thought Arcade games were extinct...

Luigi and the ghosts can now appear in a Wreck It Ralph sequel.

Back