Takamaru

Mach Rider

Sonic
Mega Man
Pac-Man
Rayman
Sora

Really? Already?

SSB5 is probably 6+ years down the line now who even knows what games are going to be released and such and what characters we could get. Basically whatever characters you think have a shot right now, people might not ever remember by SSB5.

>Paper Mario

insta-buy, in case Smash itself wasn't already insta-buy

but I think Waluigi should be on it as well, he's Wario's partner, and I think he earned his spot by being the spinoff king.

It's way too early to talk about Smash 5 Rosters. Plus a new Franchise and/or New characters from franchises represented could come up. Like whomever's the protagonist in the sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles. (Shulk being like the Marth of his franchise)

Northern Verve said:
It's way too early to talk about Smash 5 Rosters. Plus a new Franchise and/or New characters from franchises represented could come up. Like whomever's the protagonist in the sequel to Xenoblade Chronicles. (Shulk being like the Marth of his franchise)
Considering Shulk's a part of a series that started in 1998, and he's from 2010, I don't think the analogy quite works out.

Shulk said:
Northern Verve said:
Considering Shulk's a part of a series that started in 1998, and he's from 2010, I don't think the analogy quite works out.

Well, as in when the franchise was under Nintendo ownership anyway. Shulk's the first protagonist of when the Series was first owned by Nintendo. It doesn't quite work when all previous games were Sony-exclusive.

Huh, I'd like Captain Toad...

I never got the Kamek idea for having a Yoshi second rep, never ever. Even after explanation it will never get to me.

Magikrazy said:
A. hes a yoshi rep he's like a generic magikoopa
B. hes a villain uh, so?
C. you have baby bias you have a magikoopa bias :\

we need more villains

also yoshis like a generic yoshi

and despite my username im neutral on magikoopas and i have never led anyone to believe im obsessed with them

Magikrazy said:
we need more villains

also yoshis like a generic yoshi

Honestly I'm not for adding villains for the sake of adding them. If there are more relevant characters that should be added in before villains, then I think we should add the more relevant characters.

But does Kamek have, like ANY features that make me believe that he's not an ordinary Magikoopa? Hell, some games escalate this confusion. At least change the color of his robes or something.

Northern Verve said:
People talk about Smash 4 immediately after Brawl so...

No Daisy? :(

King Antasma said:
>Paper Mario

insta-buy, in case Smash itself wasn't already insta-buy

but I think Waluigi should be on it as well, he's Wario's partner, and I think he earned his spot by being the spinoff king.

I don't you think you can call someone who was absent in Mario Kart 7 the spinoff king.

If Yoshi needed a new rep it would be the Baby Bros, but they would probably be considered Mario reps because Mario definitely needs another rep

R.O.B. said:
If Yoshi needed a new rep it would be the Baby Bros, but they would probably be considered Mario reps because Mario definitely needs another rep
The more Mario, the better.

GalacticPetey said:
Daisy has no place in Smash.

Toad is the only Mario character left who even has a chance or deserves to be in.

Koopalings have no place in Smash. Oh wait....

Cirdec said:
GalacticPetey said:

Toad is the only Mario character left who even has a chance or deserves to be in.

they're costumes.

Not actual characters.

Nice try though.

Zae Eildus said:
Cirdec said:
GalacticPetey said:

they're costumes.

Not actual characters.

Nice try though.

My point is Daisy could be a costume.

Cirdec said:
Zae Eildus said:
Cirdec said:
GalacticPetey said:

they're costumes.

Not actual characters.

Nice try though.

My point is Daisy could be a costume.

Then you should have said that to begin with.

Back