What RPG characters would you like to see in other sub-series?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
No saying "None" allowed. If there are literally no RPG characters you want, don't post here.

I don't care for most of the RPG characters, but I wish Starlow would be in more games. I love her and hate her at the same time.

It would be funny seeing her and Luigi interact.

I would like to see some of the partners from the first two games get more love.

Pretty much any of them, but Fawful, Dimentio, Antasma and Count Bleck would be my top choices.

I'd honestly love to see Lady Bow (I can't remember which game she's from though ;-;).

Fawful, Dimentio, Count Bleck and Antasma are kind of shooting it for me (mainly because if their voices), but it would be cool to see them as well.

Stargazing said:
I'd honestly love to see Lady Bow (I can't remember which game she's from though ;-;).

Fawful, Dimentio, Count Bleck and Antasma are kind of shooting it for me (mainly because if their voices), but it would be cool to see them as well.

she's in the first paper mario game.

Also id like to see vivian, doopliss(sp?), and watt in some other games.

The Shroobs. Plus most of the enemies I'd love to see, whether it be a 2D sidescroller or a 3D game.

The Shroobs are the only correct answer

1.Antasma: Can appear in a Luigi game.
2.Croco: that is if Square Enix wants to.
3.Boshi: Same as Croco.
4.Midbus: Could appear in a Bowser game, if such thing.
5.Ever partner from Paper Mario 64.

Oh yeah

Antasma can appear in Luigis dreams without breaking the "im dead sorry" rule

Any of 'em, but particularly:

Cackletta (very cool female villain)
Mallow
Geno
Shadow Sirens
Any of the partners from Paper Mario and Paper Mario: TTYD

Magikrazy said:
Oh yeah

Antasma can appear in Luigis dreams without breaking the "im dead sorry" rule
Antasma is Luigi's Wart(not the bump) and Wart is Mario's Antasma. There should be a game in which both of the plumbers can sleep and they travel in weird(er) places and they end up fighting both Antasma and Wart.

none

seriously mostly none, because most RPG characters have been good characters because of their lines, their personality.. Moving them to a sub-series would ruin them..

Otherwise

Duke Devlin said:
The Shroobs. Plus most of the enemies I'd love to see, whether it be a 2D sidescroller or a 3D game.
this ^ and Vivian and her sisters.

Zae Eildus said:
? Block said:

oh no evil aliens such great characters

would rather have evil aliens than some gooey romance thing

? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:
? Block said:

oh no evil aliens such great characters

would rather have evil aliens than some gooey romance thing

mario hardly has romance

its basically all "go save woman that cant defend herself in this series"

besides dont you hate romance in general?

I think she meant Count Bleck and that pixl thing's relationship... and yeah, I'd rather have have evil aliens.

Back