Who do you think has to be one of gaming's most annoying characters?

Who are the annoying ones?

• Princess Peach

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Ashley Graham

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Navi

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Dog from Duck Hunt

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Baby Mario

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yoshi

• Baby Peach

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mr. Resetti

• Total voters
? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:
honestly re series isnt even scary.

Like the scariest it gets is re1,re3, and code veronica x.

It really depends on your sensitivity to horror elements tho

In which case I'm really sensitive to it

hmm yeah.

I guess after mentally scared by silent hill most horror games arent that bad.

Although to be fair r4-re6 are more of action games.

Although revelations was pretty freaky.

Well, to get an idea, she plays Left 4 Dead 2...

Dr. Mario said:
Well, to get an idea, she plays Left 4 Dead 2...

well hunters and witches scare the piss out of me.

those loud screeches and all.

? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:

Well if you are sensitive or scared about horror elements in games. Were you also scared by this?

The PS2's Red Screen of Death

I heard it scared a couple people. I know it ain't horror but Baby Luigi are you scared to play a non survival horror game if you find it to be way too scary for your tastes.

Pwwnd123 said:
I heard it scared a couple people. I know it ain't horror but Baby Luigi are scared to play a non survival horror game if you find it to be way too scary for your tastes.

Hey, how about you cut out mocking her for her preference in video game genres? It's not a particularly wise thing to do, given your history.

Pwwnd123 said:
? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:

I heard it scared a couple people. I know it ain't horror but Baby Luigi are you scared to play a non survival horror game if you find it to be way too scary for your tastes.

that's enough.

you're crossing the line at this point and doing nothing more than bullying her around.

Pwwnd123 said:
? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:

Well if you are sensitive or scared about horror elements in games. Were you also scared by this?

The PS2's Red Screen of Death

Just my luck that I once saw a version that had a scary pop-up at the end...

Pwwnd123 said:
You're acknowledging that she's sensitive to horror and scary stuff, and you show her something that's most likely scary (I don't know, haven't watched it)?

Um, if someone has a high sensitivity, don't go and show them what they're sensitive about. Just a wild thought.

Like I'm highly sensitive to blood.
That's probably why I'm scared of needles or any scene with a lot of blood.

I am just scared of needles and maybe ghosts and maybe things that chase the fuck outta you and you can't kill them

Sylveon said:
I am just scared of needles and maybe ghosts and maybe things that chase the fuck outta you and you can't kill them

and thats why ill never play amnesia games or scp containment breach.

Zae Eildus said:
Pwwnd123 said:
? Block said:
Zae Eildus said:

that's enough.

you're crossing the line at this point and doing nothing more than bullying her around.

I am not even trying to bully her.

Gabumon said:
Pwwnd123 said:
I heard it scared a couple people. I know it ain't horror but Baby Luigi are scared to play a non survival horror game if you find it to be way too scary for your tastes.

Hey, how about you cut out mocking her for her preference in video game genres? It's not a particularly wise thing to do, given your history.

I am not mocking her. I am just asking if she ever got scared by the
PS2-Logo.png
's RSOD which isn't even horror that some people found scary.

Pwwnd123 said:
Gabumon said:
Pwwnd123 said:

I am not mocking her. I am just asking if she ever got scared by the
PS2-Logo.png
's RSOD which isn't even horror that some people found scary.
It is kinda mocking her, in a way. She says she's scared, you showed her something meant to be scary.

By the way, the PS2's is lame compared to the PS3's. We experienced the PS3's and got so scared and startled, lol. YouTube videos don't do good jobs of showing horror stuff, because it's in the title and thumbnail most of the time.

Unless it's a creepypasta. Fuck YouTube creepypasta voiceovers, they are scary.

Who knows if Baby Luigi and/or LeftyGreenMario also hate YouTube Creepypastas or written creepypastas and find them scary.

Pwwnd123 said:
Who knows if Baby Luigi and/or LeftyGreenMario also hate YouTube Creepypastas or written creepypastas and find them scary.
LeftyGreenMario is friends with one of my former friends: Kingfawful4321, who likes creepypastas. So I doubt LGM hates Creepypastas.

the creepiest thing about this conversation is Pwwnd's obsession with BLOF/LGM

back on topic i've taken a liking to the Duck Dog so Navi wins the poll for me

edit: wow I just made alot of typos lol

Pwwnd123 said:

can you stop baiting people kthnks? it's rather insensitive.

Pwwnd123 said:
This obsession with them is getting to be a bit much.
it's not technically an "obsession" per say, but it's the only word i could think of
hell he could actually have one
who knows

Stargazing said:
Pwwnd123 said:
This obsession with them is getting to be a bit much.
it's not technically an "obsession" per say, but it's the only word i could think of
hell he could actually have one
who knows
Sherlock Holmes said:
the creepiest thing about this conversation is Pwwnd's obsession with BLOF/LGM

back on topic i've taken a liking to the Duck Dog so Navi wins the poll for me

edit: wow I just made alot of typos lol

It's not an obsession or anything really.

yes it is and i'm now convinced that your just trying to stir shit up so i'm out of this conversation

Sherlock Holmes said:
yes it is and i'm now convinced that your just trying to stir shit up so i'm out of this conversation

You know what, I am not going to bother with it. You are just making assumptions about it.

We already jumped the gun. Let's not jump the gun.

Back on topic: I picked Peach, Ashley Graham and The Dog from Duck Hunt.

Back