Who do you think has to be one of gaming's most annoying characters?

Who are the annoying ones?

• Princess Peach

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Ashley Graham

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Navi

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Dog from Duck Hunt

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Baby Mario

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yoshi

• Baby Peach

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mr. Resetti

• Total voters
Marth said:
This thread is creeping me out.
You shouldn't be the one creeped out, pal.

Lord Boohemoth said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Who knows if Baby Luigi and/or LeftyGreenMario also hate YouTube Creepypastas or written creepypastas and find them scary.
LeftyGreenMario is friends with one of my former friends: Kingfawful4321, who likes creepypastas. So I doubt LGM hates Creepypastas.
Just because I have a friend who likes something doesn't mean I have to like it too (or NOT hate it).

I do have some sort of acquaintance with Yoshi876, you see.

Why does Pwwnd123 like to ask questions about us? Why does he address us as BabyLuigiOnFire/LeftyGreenMario like we're not individuals? What's so interesting about us? I guess we're twins. But that's the only noteworthy thing I can think of?

I think creepypastas are stupid. Written horror stuff never scars me. It's just words, and it's just up to me to think what it looks like. It's only stuff like movies, imagery, or video games that have the potential to scar me. Even cheap scares are enough to shoot adrenaline through me for hours while the image is pasted in my head for days until I eventually get over it at some point. That's how sensitive I am to media meant to scare you and that's why you'll never see me watching anything horror related ever. Even if it's a good scare, I won't enjoy it at all. This is just who I am.

(I don't even know why they're called "pastas" in the first place)

? Block said:
I think creepypastas are stupid. Written horror stuff never scars me. It's just words, and it's just up to me to think what it looks like. It's only stuff like movies, imagery, or video games that have the potential to scar me. Even cheap scares are enough to shoot adrenaline through me for hours while the image is pasted in my head for days until I eventually get over it at some point. That's how sensitive I am to media meant to scare you and that's why you'll never see me watching anything horror related ever. Even if it's a good scare, I won't enjoy it at all. This is just who I am.

(I don't even know why they're called "pastas" in the first place)
Left 4 Dead 2 is technically horror...

(Probably because "creepypasta" is some sort of corruption of "copypasta"?)

But the purpose of Left 4 Dead 2 isn't to scare you, it's to survive an onslaught of zombies. There's a difference between survival horror and something that's meant to scare you. There's no built-in jump-scares...the jump-scariest things get is when you suddenly come across, say, a Jockey, who stumbled in your way. I would even dare say Left 4 Dead 2 is more of a thriller than an actual scary game.

And what would both of you twins have to say to something like the PS2's Red Screen of Death which scared some people? Did it ever scare both of you when you inserted a scratched PS2 or PS1 disc or anything that isn't a PS1 or PS2 format disc? Is that less scarier than anything horror related like movies and games like Left 4 Dead 2?

Pwwnd123 said:
And what would both of you twins have to say to something like the PS2's Red Screen of Death which scared some people? Did it ever scare both of you when you inserted a scratched PS2 or PS1 disc or anything that isn't a PS1 or PS2 format disc? Is that less scarier than anything horror related like movies and games like Left 4 Dead 2?

Cheesy said:
can you stop baiting people kthnks? it's rather insensitive.

Pwwnd123 said:
If they are sensitive to horror elements, don't ask them about anything horror related.

That is like, the first rule they should teach people in school. Like if someone says "I don't eat meat", do you go and ask them about which meat they think tastes the best? No. That's not what you do to people.

And:
Stargazing said:
Then why them specifically in all of your threads?

Marth said:
Pwwnd123, I really think you should stop asking them those questions. It is really bothering them.

Okay, I will.

Dr. Mario said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
LeftyGreenMario is friends with one of my former friends: Kingfawful4321, who likes creepypastas. So I doubt LGM hates Creepypastas.
Just because I have a friend who likes something doesn't mean I have to like it too (or NOT hate it).

What possible thing could I like that you don't? ;)

Duke Devlin said:
Dr. Mario said:
Lord Boohemoth said:

What possible thing could I like that you don't? ;)
luigi

None of the above. Anyone that tries to invoke forces a tutorial on you. Especially if you had been playing a particular game from a series.

Back