The Official Music Thread

Have you guys checked out Muse's new album "The 2nd Law"? I've only heard "Madness" from it so far, but I've heard nothing but good reviews about it.

MCS said:
Have you guys checked out Muse's new album "The 2nd Law"? I've only heard "Madness" from it so far, but I've heard nothing but good reviews about it.
I have. I think most of the album is brilliant, but some songs (the last two) are nothing like the Muse I like.

Oh, and a couple of songs aren't sung by Matt, they are sung instead by the bassist. They are decent.

MCS said:
I heard the stream around a week before it came out.

tucayo said:
MCS said:
I have. I think most of the album is brilliant, but some songs (the last two) are nothing like the Muse I like.

Oh, and a couple of songs aren't sung by Matt, they are sung instead by the bassist. They are decent.
That'll be Chris.

Lario said:
Sorry, but I don't listen to music, unless it's for humor in a YTP.
Well then listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_6zEe3ss80

It's awesome!

goweegee88 said:
Lario said:

It's awesome!
You do realize you just responded to a post from four years ago?

MCS said:
He's a noob, leave him alone.
You know noob is an insult right? you could have just said that he was new it means the same thing but it makes you sound like less of a prick

goweegee88 said:
Lario said:

It's awesome!

That post was from a long time ago, but yes, Lario was an idiot.

Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:
You know noob is an insult right? you could have just said that he was new it means the same thing but it makes you sound like less of a prick
MCS throws that term around a lot, once he called me a noob at tf2 and I got offended as he belives noob means 'new' rather than 'rubbish/immature'.

Phantom L said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:
MCS throws that term around a lot, once he called me a noob at tf2 and I got offended as he belives noob means 'new' rather than 'rubbish/immature'.
He's wrong this is just a fact of nature, life, and full house

(On topic)

Thought I'd say that I finally chose my favourite song by my favourite band, Muse.

It's Falling Away With You. Beautiful song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=fINsjNUZmqo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DfINsjNUZmqo&gl=GB[/youtube]

Phantom L said:

-_-

are you really telling people about that?

i seriously did not mean to offend you, there are several definitions of "noob", and I was using the non-offensive definition

MCS said:
Phantom L said:

-_-

are you really telling people about that?

i seriously did not mean to offend you, there are several definitions of "noob", and I was using the non-offensive definition

SHOW ME YOUR MUSIC TASTES

BEFORE I SLAUGHTER YOU.

MCS said:

But it's quite commonly used as an insult, and when you don't offer any hints as to which definition you're using, you're better off just not using it at all. Alternatively, "newb" can be used as it's obvious that you're referring to the lack of experience, as opposed to a condescending statement.

On topic, I like soundtracks for games, movies, and tv shows, especially if violins are used. Here's a few examples:

Bec Noir said:
ANTON{HYPNOTOAD} HAS GOOD TASTE IN SOUNDTRACKS WHIR HIR WHIR @_@

aww, shucks~ *pets doomy!*

Also, hurry up and watch BSG. The entire soundtrack is amazing.

Well, I got a bunch of songs I like on my phone as a present yesterday, but in the process a bunch of other songs got downloaded.

So now I'm listening to other stuff like Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood, etc. alongside Vocaloid.

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Well, I got a bunch of songs I like on my phone as a present yesterday, but in the process a bunch of other songs got downloaded.

So now I'm listening to other stuff like Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood, etc. alongside Vocaloid.
Listen to Gorillaz
Trust me, it has animated characters, I know you would like them.

Phantom L said:
Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:

Listen to Gorillaz
Trust me, it has animated characters, I know you would like them.
One of them is Japanese!

Back