The Official Music Thread

What's weird is that I listened to Vocaloid so much that I'm not even used to English pop music! :O

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:

No. I really don't want to though.

My ears didn't bleed.

You won't listen to them because you don't trust me. And you don't trust me because you don't like me.

Go on, just one song. I'm sure you'll like them, pleeeeeeeeeaassee?

Radagast the Brown said:

No. I really don't want to though.

My ears didn't bleed.

You won't listen to them because you don't trust me. And you don't trust me because you don't like me.

Go on, just one song. I'm sure you'll like them, pleeeeeeeeeaassee?
What song?

And just 1.

Just gonna say that my personal favorite Killers songs are "Mr. Brightside" and "When You Were Young".

Radagast the Brown said:
Btw, Rin, this is their sexy lead singer

Brandon_Flowers.jpeg
O_O

He looks awesome.

The Killers (alongside Coldplay) are my favorite band.

If I sat here posting all my favorite songs I'd probably be here all day, but I'd consider "Spaceman" to be my favorite track by them.

I'm the reverse. I don't mind Coldplay (not my first choice of music, tho), but can't stand the Killers.

Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm the reverse. I don't mind Coldplay (not my first choice of music, tho), but can't stand the Killers.

You sir, are the very first person I have ever met who said they don't like the killers.

I'm a fan of both Coldplay and the Killers.

Phantom L said:
I like the Killers. Not so much into Coldplay though.

^ That.

Anyways, Aerosmith recently released a new album. From the songs I've heard from it, it sounds pretty good. Just your average Aerosmith stuff.

MCS said:
Phantom L said:
I like the Killers. Not so much into Coldplay though.

^ That.

Anyways, Aerosmith recently released a new album. From the songs I've heard from it, it sounds pretty good. Just your average Aerosmith stuff.
I have only heard the first single and I liked it, I have to give the full album a listen.

Also, I just heard The Rolling Stones' One More Shot. It was ok, but by no means one of their best songs. At least IMO.

Crocodile Dippy said:

Coldplay has some good songs but they seem kind of like a watered-down Radiohead a lot of the time.

The Killers are my guilty pleasure.

@Neptune; Can you blame a girl who grew up with Country music until she was 10 for not knowing the Gorrilaz?

I didn't listen to any music at all (at least not if I could help it) until I got dragged into playing the first Rock Band game at a friend's house when I was eleven or twelve. I played on Radiohead's "Creep," The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again," and Rush's "Tom Sawyer"... and that was that.

Well, I got a bunch of songs I like on my phone as a present yesterday, but in the process a bunch of other songs got downloaded.

So now I'm listening to other stuff like Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood, etc. alongside Vocaloid.

You should check out Blur.

sorry for everybody attacking you with insistence that you listen to other music :P

^
None of those YouTube links show up.

MCS said:
^
None of those YouTube links show up.

yes they do
Not for me.

They have a strike through them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpuh1WE-RVw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oqXVx3sBOk&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrbxWOMpwfs

Now are they showing up?

Blur are amazing. Plus Damon Albarn.
My bro bought a Foo Fighters CD and a Nirvana CD. I have to steal them to put on my ipod and phone.

Back