The Official Music Thread

Nerdy Guy said:
ShyGuy27 said:
No. It works fine. You fail.
Well it didn't work when I clicked it! :mad:

nelson-muntz.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-i17V6Yzw

Magitroopa said:
Don't you think they'll play "Dream On" in Joe Perry's funeral?
I'd rather not think about the loss of a great musician. :( I remember crying when Ray Charles and George Harrison died.

I'm surprised this topic doesn't get more posts.

Stooben Rooben said:
Magitroopa said:
Don't you think they'll play "Dream On" in Joe Perry's funeral?
I'd rather not think about the loss of a great musician. :( I remember crying when Ray Charles and George Harrison died.

I'm surprised this topic doesn't get more posts.
Well, we do have the similar What are You Listening To topic.

Let's talk about music videos!

Music videos are starting to get realy wierd, for example the "All the single ladies" music video is just Beyonce dancing with clones of herself the intire time, with some kinda robot hand on the Beyonce in the middle.

And the "Chopped N' Screwed" music video is like a drug trip with crappy Computer Animation.

Music videos are starting to have nothing that has to do with the music, but some music videos like "One More Drink" realy show the singers acting out what the song says.

My point is that the Music Indrestry is realy being wierd when it comes to music videos.

Free Loader said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Let's talk about music videos!

Music videos are starting to get realy wierd, for example the "All the single ladies" music video is just Beyonce dancing with clones of herself the intire time, with some kinda robot hand on the Beyonce in the middle.

And the "Chopped N' Screwed" music video is like a drug trip with crappy Computer Animation.

Music videos are starting to have nothing that has to do with the music, but some music videos like "One More Drink" realy show the singers acting out what the song says.

My point is that the Music Indrestry is realy being wierd when it comes to music videos.
...Weird music videos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo&fmt=18 <-- that's like, one of the best things ever BTWQ
watch the entire "Chopped 'n Screwed" Music video, and tell me if you think it is drug trip like

Stooben Rooben said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Music videos are starting to get realy wierd,
Starting?
They always have been. D:

No
Well, at least songs have always been good.

...At least until the era of massive hip-hop and rap hits came about.
A few are good...
Very few. I only like about 2 or three rap songs...
I ment the music videos, "One More Drink" is a very good music video. It's about this guy at some AA meeting, telling his story about how drinking made him think ugly ladies look pretty. The video shows pretty much everything that is said in the song.

I've learned how to play "Lightning Crashes" on the guitar. :)

Back