What non-video game characters would you like to see in Smash?

yoshiking14x said:
Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:
Goofy: Does similar attacks like he does in Kingdom Hearts and like Donald from Disney Infinity.
FS: makes Big Foot angry and he hides on a car and the beast fights everyone outside of the car.
Alt Costume: Waiter Goofy

I would love a Disney-esque Smash Bros. game (Even if it turned out as bad as Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion was) just for the sake of having Goofy yell his signature scream for a Star KO

Hahaha!! Mine was a bizarre one.

Can game designers get sued if they make a game that is about knocking your opponents of stage, or you don't have to give them permittion?
Nintendo wasn't even the first to do a mascot fighter. Namco was, so even if someone could sue for that, Nintendo wouldn't be making Smash Bros.

Magikrazy said:
yoshiking14x said:
Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:
Goofy: Does similar attacks like he does in Kingdom Hearts and like Donald from Disney Infinity.
FS: makes Big Foot angry and he hides on a car and the beast fights everyone outside of the car.

I would love a Disney-esque Smash Bros. game (Even if it turned out as bad as Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion was) just for the sake of having Goofy yell his signature scream for a Star KO

Can game designers get sued if they make a game that is about knocking your opponents of stage, or you don't have to give them permittion?
Nintendo wasn't even the first to do a mascot fighter. Namco was, so even if someone could sue for that, Nintendo wouldn't be making Smash Bros.

But Namco is helping with Smash Bros. now.

Magikrazy said:
yoshiking14x said:
Northern Verve said:
yoshiking14x said:

What was the Namco game?

I'm sorry, but I can no longer find it. I redact my statement of Namco being the first, although Smash Bros was definitely not.

MaMeSoPa said:
yoshiking14x said:
Pete:Can easily cary others and he is the Disney equivalent of Bowser.
iwlrvodcdmaytmqb4rwk.png
Cool! did you made this? How long did it took you?

To me Mario is similar to Mickey Mouse because both of them are jolly and short and they wear red.

Bugs and Sonic are both skinny and have a snarky attitude.

Yosemite Sam can be Dr.Eggman because of the orange hair and they are short tempered.

yoshiking14x said:
MaMeSoPa said:
yoshiking14x said:
iwlrvodcdmaytmqb4rwk.png

To me Mario is similar to Mickey Mouse because both of them are jolly and short and they wear red.

Yosemite Sam can be Dr.Eggman because of the orange hair and they are short tempered.

No. I didn't made this. Here's the link: http://mikev.me/post/99867085840/disneyvssmashbros

MaMeSoPa said:
yoshiking14x said:
MaMeSoPa said:
yoshiking14x said:
iwlrvodcdmaytmqb4rwk.png

No. I didn't made this. Here's the link: http://mikev.me/post/99867085840/disneyvssmashbros
tumblr_ndcebhfw8a1qzimgeo8_1280.jpg

wut

Magikrazy said:
I'm sorry, but I can no longer find it. I redact my statement of Namco being the first, although Smash Bros was definitely not.
I found the game. It's called The Outfoxies and was released in 1994.

It was actually the first platform fighter, though. Not mascot fighter.

Magikrazy said:
Magikrazy said:
I found the game. It's called The Outfoxies and was released in 1994.

It was actually the first platform fighter, though. Not mascot fighter.
Yes!!

bump

how about Ken Griffey, Jr.?

Technically he's a Nintendo character in the sense that he played for a team owned by Nintendo.

Ehh I just watched How to Train Your Dragon again so .......

#ToothlessforSmash5

I think there's one man who should take priority over anyone else. Someone who's played a very important role in Nintendo's history.

2940869-popeye.jpg

TOOT TOOT

EDIT: actually read the first page good to know someone already agrees

Back