Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

The world is a better place without the silicon artstyle.

tumblr_pm0j5s0tMg1rrftcdo7_500.png

I'd make the same face too if I was arrested, denied the right to a fair trial and a lawyer, and had to spend the vacation practically wiping Pianta bum.

Why, of course, but that's after the toxic lily pad.

Let's see....

....giant inexplicable brains that aren't Mother Brain on Planet Zebes....
....Fire Emblem being introduced to the West (I know I'm alone on this one, but whatever. I'm tired of seeing Twitter/etc hissy fits every time FE isn't on a Nintendo Direct, when F-Zero and Wars haven't had a game in over a decade)....
....Gamgya, Bucculus, and Armank....
....that earsplitting noise that happens when Ganondorf takes control of the ROB army....
....the music that happens after defeating Master Hand in the original N64 game....
....stereotype-inducing Melee fanbase....
....Fox's inconsistent physics....
....Daisy with an eye on the back of her neck....

Not an eye in her neck, it's UV right on her head.

Trophy292.PNG

Look how lopsided and oversized Yoshi looks. The head is way too big. Mario's head is almost the same size as its eyeballs. And what's going on its right pupil? It's all wavy and ugly and not cleanly UV.

I give this Yoshi a D-minus. At least they were still trying to go for the dino design rather than losing it all together but that Yoshi is still hideous and should be casted in an open fire, it'll improve its complexion.

DLC for Mario Kart 8, the Mario Car!!

Dwq4hRaV4AA8OSo.jpg:large

He even has sponsor stickers all over, and he even has spare unpainted legs in case of a horrific accident. He had to shave off a face from the M Block, though, because he grabbed the wrong hat and only realized it when the car told him so.

They have Yoshi, Mario, Peach, off-model grown-up Villager, and even Cappy. What is this, Bowser's garage?

owqn3lauyo521.jpg

Good thing the model is conveniently blocking a part with a bad rig or clipping through the model.

Saltman said:
Both Peach plushes look ugly.
The official looks adorable and perfectly fine.

Moldo said:
Saltman said:
Both Peach plushes look ugly.

Yeah, but at least the bottom one doesn't have a mammoth chin.
Not to mention ears up the wazoo and earrings in confusing spots

Back