What year did YOU join the Super Mario Wiki?

What year did u join the Super Mario Wiki?

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 3 3.3%

Votes: 13 14.4%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 11 12.2%

Votes: 10 11.1%

Votes: 10 11.1%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 13 14.4%

Votes: 15 16.7%

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
While I began using the Wiki shortly after it was founded, I actually registered to make edits in 2007. MarioWiki is an amazing place and a compendium of vast Nintendo knowledge, with an active forum to boot, but themushroomkingdom.net is still my favorite place on the interwebs. :mario:

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
While I began using the Wiki shortly after it was founded, I actually registered to make edits in 2007. MarioWiki is an amazing place and a compendium of vast Nintendo knowledge, with an active forum to boot, but themushroomkingdom.net is still my favorite place on the interwebs. :mario:

TMk user, eh? Are you on their forum?

winstein said:
I am not active in the wiki, but I joined last year (2014) to comment on how Mario Kart 8's Mario Circuit is the original soundtrack to Mario Kart Stadium's. Since I don't do much edits (usually out of fear that it might not be approved), and I don't usually remember passwords for wikis, I don't see myself being active in the near future.

Thanks for reading.

All edits are approved. We can fix the pages if something is wrong. I been around on the wiki for 1 1/2 years already, but on the forum for about a year.

Glowsquid said:
The Ultimate Mario Fan said:

TMk user, eh? Are you on their forum?

Sort of, I have an account but don't really post. Their Fungi Forum isn't the greatest (it's way better here) but they are an excellent repository of Mario knowledge, better than Mario Wiki in some respects. I've submitted information and corrections to the staff there if I ever see anything lacking.

TMK was one of the first websites I ever visited. I first started going there in like 2001.

I first joined and started editing in February of 2014, though I browsed this site starting from 2012.

I remember when first discovering the site, I read in awe about all the Super Mario Galaxy-related pages, shocked in just how much information this site really holds. Once I finally joined, I went crazy with page-editing, confused why no one recognized me.

Lesson: unless you vote in proposals or write in the 'Shroom, you'll be invisible. You'll also be treated as a newb if you think Roketons are Minions, as Paper Jorge kindly pointed out during my first few months.

Time flies very fast now. And I temporarily retired on the wiki a few days ago, but didn't state that until now.

Back