What year did YOU join the Super Mario Wiki?

What year did u join the Super Mario Wiki?

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 3 3.3%

Votes: 13 14.4%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 11 12.2%

Votes: 10 11.1%

Votes: 10 11.1%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 13 14.4%

Votes: 15 16.7%

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
Special:UserList

I joined the Wiki before the forums. On May 9th, 2014. Oh wow, I can't remember very well.

Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
Judging from that list, not a single user around the time I joined stuck around. The closest is Baby Luigi, I think.
Man, I remember a ton of users from my early wiki days who are no longer here.

YellowYoshi127, FunkyK (she still sometimes posts I think), Mario64fanatic, Booman, Zero777, Fuzzipede.

BMB is one of the few users I remember well who is still here.

Great, now I feel like an old user and I've only been here since 2009.

September 2010 on the wiki
April 2011 on the forums

GalacticPetey said:
Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:
Judging from that list, not a single user around the time I joined stuck around. The closest is Baby Luigi, I think.

YellowYoshi127, FunkyK (she still sometimes posts I think), Mario64fanatic, Booman, Zero777, Fuzzipede.

I feel like an old user. I feel like I know lots of people and we've been good friends for years.

I've joined May/July in 2013...

GalacticPetey said:
Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:

Doesn't Zero still come back to change his name?

I joined the Wiki on January 21st, 2011 and I found the wiki in like 2008, I remember when there was featured image on the Main Page and I followed the wiki for Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:

I joined the same year as you. Funny, I never knew you as a new user though. I think I joined after you joined.

GalacticPetey said:

I remember your early votes in the Featured Images lol

2009. I joined the forum some time after the wiki but I don't know for sure. The initial excitement of having a new thing to do wore off of my 11 year old self within a month or so and I didn't really bother doing anything with it afterwards. I'm not much for doing things when I can always picture someone else doing a better job

May I correct myself, I brought up the list again and Ltq joined Nov 20 while I joined Nov 22 2010.

So.
And after that would be Lily and Magikrazy on Dec 8 same year

I joined the wiki back on April 7, 2007.

Glowsquid said:
>tfw when nearly every other 2007ers have stopped giving a shit about mario
I still care some, but I haven't gotten much of any new Mario merchandise for a while.

? Block said:
Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:

I joined the same year as you. Funny, I never knew you as a new user though. I think I joined after you joined.
...You joined two months before me.

Magikrazy said:
whatever happened to featured images anyway
The system for voting them didn't work and people decided that "ooh, pretty" wasn't really enough to warrant an image to be featured.

GalacticPetey said:
Shulk said:
Lord Boohemoth said:

Me kind of too (Even though I joined in early 2013): Super Candy, Prince Bowser Jr., Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, BubbleLemon, DKPetey99. And maybe more.

Kingfawful4321 is still active (We used to be friends, but we broke up), but I never see him edit anymore.

I remember one guy whose name was KernCore and he was like the only other german user I knew (I've kinda overlooked Edo back then lol).

He sorta went inactive around the time I had my one-year hiatus too and I've never seen him again.

Back