How do you like your Smash Bros.?

Ninelevendo said:
SFM, have you got scratches on either side of the disk?

I'll go check in a bit, I'm eating right now.

EDIT: I got the PictoChat stage to work by cleaning the Brawl disc! And it's a boring stage. I'll check the SSE and Norfair.

DOUBLE EDIT: Subspace Emmisary did not work :'( too bad.

TRIPLE EDIT: Norfair works :)

Yep, that is most likely a dual-layered disc issue.

Does the error happen in any other discs or is it just the brawl one?

Ok I can confirm that either your disc is a bit damaged or that your Wii's lenses are damaged (you need extra sensitive lenses to read a dual-layered disc, some stuff can damage them like cigarette smoke).

Baby Luigi said:
Ok I can confirm that either your disc is a bit damaged or that your Wii's lenses are damaged (you need extra sensitive lenses to read a dual-layered disc, some stuff can damage them like cigarette smoke).

I don't smoke cigarettes though. If I can't fix it, it's not too big of a loss, I found the Subspace Emmisary boring actually from the levels I could play.

Cynthia said:
Baby Luigi said:

I don't smoke cigarettes though. If I can't fix it, it's not too big of a loss, I found the Subspace Emmisary boring actually from the levels I could play.
Eh, she's just citing an example. And yeah, it's not like Subspace Emissary is SO AMAZING and all...

Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

What? it doesn't read the image size of the disc
Unless Wii reads differently, I was sure that it went though the image to get to the good stuff at the bottom. Because scratches on top can stop it, but are an easy fix.

But SSE is needed for the 3 other unlockables though

Ninelevendo said:
Baby Luigi said:
Ninelevendo said:

What? it doesn't read the image size of the disc
Unless Wii reads differently, I was sure that it went though the image to get to the good stuff at the bottom. Because scratches on top can stop it, but are an easy fix.

But SSE is needed for the 3 other unlockables though

No I have everyone. I did a certain amount of battles.

Did you just do 1 hp Stamina mode Flower "matches" like what everyone else does when it comes to unlocking characters without having to play the SSE?

Baby Luigi said:
Did you just do 1 hp Stamina mode Flower "matches" like what everyone else does when it comes to unlocking characters without having to play the SSE?

No, I actually got them naturally.

Baby Luigi said:
Yep that's what I did for playing on stages 10 times. The characters I got by doing their "actual" achievements.

Ninelevendo said:
You have Jiggs Toon Link and Ganondorf through battles? I didn't know that you could do that.
I am pretty sure every character is unlockable through playing a specific amount of matches.

Back