Cool Nintendo Handheld Ideas!

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
I got a nice idea for Nintendo to implement. The 3DS Phone, it is a cool dual screen smartphone and it's part of the 3DS line. It can play any DS and 3DS game and it functions as a phone with caller ID and a voice assistant named Peach based on the Mushroom Kingdom's most beloved lady Princess Peach. Ain't that a pretty damn cool idea?

The 3DS Phone should be something to get Nintendo into the smartphone market.

If it paves way for ----Ty phone gaming I'm not buying it

Nintendo should stay away from mobile gaming, especially when it comes to actually making phones. They are not Microsoft or Sony who specializes in many different electronics. Nintendo specializes in one type of electronic, and that is video games, and they should really just stick with that.

Pwwnd123 said:
voice assistant named Peach based on the Mushroom Kingdom's most beloved lady Princess Peach.
Seriously what's with your obsession with Peach?

I honestly can't see Nintendo going anywhere with another handheld if all they can think of is a 3DS with more buttons.

A new gameboy that plays all your old gameboy games + new ones, hardware specs around that of the neo-geo (about on par with GBA technology if not slightly better (?)) EDIT: forget this i forgot that the GBA's processor was more powerful than needed
, price tag around 50-80$ (considering that GBA technology is fairly cheap by now this should be possible)

bam done watch it sell better than the 3ds

Fi would be the best

master your phone battery is running low. master you have a new text message. master there is a 100% chance that it is from your mom. master your phone is done charging. master the picture is ready to be taken. master there is a 50% chance you will recieve a call today.

Bowshygul said:
Fi would be the best

master your phone battery is running low. master you have a new text message. master there is a 100% chance that it is from your mom. master your phone is done charging. master the picture is ready to be taken. master there is a 50% chance you will recieve a call today.
Yes! Best virtual assistant ever!

The general announcer guy from Mario Tennis 64 should be the voice assistant.

But either way, a Nintendo phone sounds dumb.

What would this "phone" run on? Android? Because then this kind kind of work.

Nintendo should definitely do something with smartphones. A few of their games could work well on a phone.

Duck Hunt, for example. I have a Duck Hunt app on my smartphone that works good.

Back