Rant here

Drift said:
SMASHER WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO BAN ME! PIKMINII IS A DICK! SAME WITH FREAKWORLD
I'm gonna assume that Drift's gone screwy.

Kellam said:
Drift said:
Okay... I've been wanting to say this for a really long time. But I just didn't want to say it. I really hate freakworld. And pikminII. Their just so annoying and they probably won't read this post so im pretty happy about that. its just such bullpiss. I HATE BOTH OF THEM. sorry for double posting. So yeah, just wanted to say that... I HATE BOTH OF YOU GUYS! AND LAKITUTHEQUICK AND GAMEFREAK

do i know you

Maybe he thought you wouldn't show up, and didn't realize you were here the entire time, so he ragged at you thinking you wouldn't hear.

To be honest, I didn't know you were here either. I don't know how I couldn't see you with all that bulky armor you have on.

Shulk said:
His little brother who's aware of the other users here?
Yeah, though it'd make more sense if it was the younger brother to be getting angry at Phoenix considering that's who most of his anger was directed at during his time on the wiki.

Is Drift trolling or did he get hacked because that was a really stupid and unpleasant post he made.

I don't get it, if his brother was the one who posted the hateful message, then why doesn't he bother saying anything here to defend his ass?

Drift should really change the password of his account if it's really his brother.

Baby Luigi said:
I don't get it, if his brother was the one who posted the hateful message, then why doesn't he bother saying anything here to defend his ass?

he doesn't have to you know. or he didn't notice.

But the message on steam....is it from his bro too

Drift said:
Okay... I've been wanting to say this for a really long time. But I just didn't want to say it. I really hate freakworld.

Haha thanks I love you too instantrevitalizing on steam

Baby Luigi said:
But the message on steam....is it from his bro too

yes he goes into his account from time to time, i got his bro added on steam too and they confessed it to me.

so nothing to worry about.

Well changing topic....

The most flipping cringeworthy thing I must ever done when talking about us making a ceramic bust of a realistic human...ESPECIALLY if the freak of nature I'm trying to reconstruct is supposed to be me uggh

Baby Luigi said:
Well changing topic....

The most flipping cringeworthy thing I must ever done when talking about us making a ceramic bust of a realistic human...ESPECIALLY if the freak of nature I'm trying to reconstruct is supposed to be me uggh
Ooh, ooh, I want to see!

You think I'm crazy enough to post it here? No way I'm going to do that.

If you do, I'll give you fifty bucks.

I hate it when people view my lifestyle choices as just a phase... Like excuse me? Liking Mario is a phase? Good luck these next 10 years where I prove you wrong. Nad also my sexuality. Like "oh that's part of being a teen" yada yada yada. I've known quite longer than you think.

I also hate presenting in front of people. Like, a lot.
and here comes my rant

i mean people say it's only because i'm just nervous but i legit think it's something more i feel anxious all the time over anything over embarrassing myself and it getting all over social media and when i talk to someone in frint of an audience of more than 5 people i often get tense and don't preform very well and people are like oh what happened you're so good at everything and why does my grandma expect so much from me i mean i can't get a's all the time yet when i get a b+ it's the end of the world like please i'm trying so hard please don't make me feel like shit and also i hate it when people critisize every fucking thing i do like just because i'm different doesn't mean that i'm fucking abnormal like get off your high horse and accept that i'm different also i ahte when people say that they're against what i do in front of my face and wonder why i get offended like EXCUSE THE FUCK ME you literally insulted what i like do you honestly expect me to be cool with it and i also hate it when people just pixk on me out of all people because i play nintendo and then they act like call of duty is superior and has more story amd whatnot than mario like go play an rpg and go emmerse yourself in mario and maybe you'll fucking see why i enjoy it so much but then again the stuck up rich jock guys that make fun of me have their head so far up their ass they can't see anything so whatever

EDIT: sorry if i sounded rude but i am legit so nervous, scared, and angry rn

I here group projects. Don't get me wrong working together with someone is fine but I ALWAYS seem to get put in the group that doesn't do anything, meaning I'm ALWAYS having to pull all the weight. I end up doing all the work and then the *bleeps* try to take all the credit. This is the main reason why when the teacher says "you can work with groups" I fly solo, not because I'm anti-social like everyone at my school claims.

Flareon said:
I here group projects. Don't get me wrong working together with someone is fine but I ALWAYS seem to get put in the group that doesn't do anything, meaning I'm ALWAYS having to pull all the weight. I end up doing all the work and then the *bleeps* try to take all the credit. This is the main reason why when the teacher says "you can work with groups" I fly solo, not because I'm anti-social like everyone at my school claims.
there are two kinds of people in the world - producers and users

you can rest safe in the knowledge that if you're doing the work and they aren't, they're way more likely to fail at life for not producing anything of value

Javelin said:
Flareon said:
there are two kinds of people in the world - producers and users

you can rest safe in the knowledge that if you're doing the work and they aren't, they're way more likely to fail at life for not producing anything of value

Well I appreciate that thank you :)

Back