Mario pictures

Not all Birdos are women, trans or otherwise.

cool ass artwork in sherbet desert but i also wondered what the japanese said
IMG_20201020_201331.jpg

with the help of wikipedia because i do Not speak japanese i figured out it was hiragana and what it seems to be. didnt recognize the word
やみつき yamituki rather
might be gibberish
unknown.png
my friend did say this thouogh

Mario and Luigi show up for Kid's Choice Award 2016 for some reason
Nnrpbgr.png

I know I'm a bit late to this post but I remember them in the Awards! Luigi's voice was off to be so I guess they weren't able to get Charles to voice both characters as Mario's was fine..? That or I don't remember it very well.

Sonic is using the phone to wipe tears of joy from the holiday cheers.

ya girl now owns more mario merch from kinder eggs and we plan to get more later
IMG_20201025_131401.jpg

a dk keychain, a big ol spinny thing and something with a goomba you use on a backpack strap??? dont have any use for these besides the spinny thing but cool beans
and im getting the luigi amiibo in a few days too so thats awesome

weird pixelly and not blurry texture in new donk city
IMG_20201027_184036.jpg

also i got the luigi amiibo this morning at last and he is noticeably taller than mario!! like 2d art almost! there is little space left on the shelf now
IMG_20201027_175521.jpg

heh if you want to be technical, it looks pixely because the texture resolution is low. the blurriness is caused by a particular texel filter in the game engine; if there's no filter, then it'll appear sharp. dunno, I need to see the color texture for this

Of course Daisy's dress makes for a fine pumpkin.

Back