Wario: Master of Disguise

ChrisAlassal

Monty Mole
Man, am I excited about this game! The first Wario platformer since 2001's Wario Land 4, and I can't wait, it's looking really good so far.

Anyone else planning to get it?

I would be.. but I had to sell all my games. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not that good! I was looking forward to it for such a long time! And it's not that good! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :cry:

I'm looking forward to it, I though the Wario-Platformer ended when WarioWare came out.

ChrisAlassal said:
Man, am I excited about this game! The first Wario platformer since 2001's Wario Land 4, and I can't wait, it's looking really good so far.

Anyone else planning to get it?

ultimatetoad said:
I'm looking forward to it, I though the Wario-Platformer ended when WarioWare came out.

Isn't Wario World A Platformer Game ?

Well, I meant 2D platformer.

Just because it got bad reviews from big sites, doesn't mean it's a bad game! I mean it is the 5th Wario land for gods sake!

If you judge a game by the reviewer's numbers rather than their reasons, you are going to fall into mainstream gaming like a dog into a bear trap, and miss out on some of the little gems that tend to go unnoticed.

Not to mention that it seems more and more review sites tend to copy off of one another without truly reviewing the games...

cracked said:
If you judge a game by the reviewer's numbers rather than their reasons, you are going to fall into mainstream gaming like a dog into a bear trap, and miss out on some of the little gems that tend to go unnoticed.

Not to mention that it seems more and more review sites tend to copy off of one another without truly reviewing the games...

Quoted for truth.I would have missed the gem that is 'Metal arm:Glitch in the System' if I only based my choice on big site review.

I just got it today and I'm loving it.

I'm in level 4 now. The stages are much larger and more in depth than previous Wario areas, and the story's a lot more involved in this game as well. The plot starts simple, and steadily develops throughout the game. This may very well be my favorite Wario game.

I'm with chris on Wario.

You gotta think i would get it, hehehe

I AM, sadly i am getting it in june , my B-day :(

INTERESTING NOTE:

both chris users on this forum have a Wario avatar!

This game is so fun! Anyone else play it?

>_<

Back