Wario: Master of Disguise

Bump

I'm getting it fairly soon.

Snack said:
I heard it sucked... Got ratings in the 6s I believe :|
No exits from the 1st LVL...

It was fun, but the second to last boss was so frustrating that I wanted to eat the game.

Wario: Master of Disguise is one of the worst games I've ever played. No, the worst game I've ever played!

First off, this game is rated E10+, right? Well, there's no way in a frozen Hell that 10-year-olds will figure out this retarded game!
The first level, among many more, are hard to understand because of the fact that all sorts of background items seem to be obstructions. Aside from that, there's no indication of whether you can walk off the side of the screen and advance to another room, except for the top-screen map! So unless you're planning on paying attention to the map for the entire game, there's no way you'll get through this piece of crap.

Second, the characters and story just suck. Wario gets jealous of an on-TV thief, who is completely fictional, so he invents a helmet to put him inside the TV show?

I'm sorry, I can't go on.

Dodoman said:
Wario: Master of Disguise is one of the worst games I've ever played. No, the worst game I've ever played!

First off, this game is rated E10+, right? Well, there's no way in a frozen Hell that 10-year-olds will figure out this retarded game!
The first level, among many more, are hard to understand because of the fact that all sorts of background items seem to be obstructions. Aside from that, there's no indication of whether you can walk off the side of the screen and advance to another room, except for the top-screen map! So unless you're planning on paying attention to the map for the entire game, there's no way you'll get through this piece of crap.

Second, the characters and story just suck. Wario gets jealous of an on-TV thief, who is completely fictional, so he invents a helmet to put him inside the TV show?

Oh wow. I'm so sick of people claiming something is the "worst ever" when they don't like it.

The worst video game ever should go to this game : http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/bigrigsovertheroadracing?q=big%20rigs

Now onto your post.

So, you criticise it for having to actually pay attention to a map (I know, it sounds so rediculous and I've never seen it used in any other game!) and plot?

Plot in mario games are generally to move the gameplay along anyway, your description doesnt sound too different from some wario ware games, and those are very good.

Sorry you can't figure out a game that a 10 year old could, but "It's too hard and retarded!" isn't a good critique of anything.

First of all, the E10+ rating does not mean that it is made only for 10-year-olds to play it, it means kids under 10 shouldn't play it.
Secondly, I never payed attention to the map, and I got through just fine (except for that 1 boss).

Maka said:
Dodoman said:

Oh wow. I'm so sick of people claiming something is the "worst ever" when they don't like it.

The worst video game ever should go to this game : http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/bigrigsovertheroadracing?q=big%20rigs

Now onto your post.

So, you criticise it for having to actually pay attention to a map (I know, it sounds so rediculous and I've never seen it used in any other game!) and plot?

Plot in mario games are generally to move the gameplay along anyway, your description doesnt sound too different from some wario ware games, and those are very good.

Sorry you can't figure out a game that a 10 year old could, but "It's too hard and retarded!" isn't a good critique of anything.
1.) I didn't say it was the worst game ever, I said it was the worst one I've ever played.
2.) When I mean paying attention to a map, I mean... er... Okay, you got me on that one. -_-
3.) You mentioned some crap about plots in games, but I couldn't get a word of it.
4.) Where? Seriously, where does my post say "It's too hard and retarded!" I want you to find those exact words in my post.

Flame

Dodoman said:
Maka said:
Dodoman said:

Now onto your post.

1.) I didn't say it was the worst game ever, I said it was the worst one I've ever played.
2.) When I mean paying attention to a map, I mean... er... Okay, you got me on that one. -_-
3.) You mentioned some crap about plots in games, but I couldn't get a word of it.
4.) Where? Seriously, where does my post say "It's too hard and retarded!" I want you to find those exact words in my post.

1) Ah, sorry. I'll give you that one then, we all have our opinions.
2) >_>
3) Well, what I meant is that no mario game has a breathtakingly beautiful plot. It's generally thin to move along the gameplay, or perhaps worded cleverly for the games inherent storyline. (Like the RPGS)
4) I bolded it for you.

Wait a minute. Isn't Master of Disguise a 2-D game?
All right, that does it.
I can understand games have maps, but I've never heard of a 2-D game that was so complex it needed a map.
(tosses MoD into the blender)

Dodoman said:
All right, that does it.
I can understand games have maps, but I've never heard of a 2-D game that was so complex it needed a map.

Are you new to gaming?

Lots of 2-D games have maps. And..lots of DS games have maps. Maps are a common game mechanic. Especially on the DS since they have to fill up two screens.

Maka said:
Dodoman said:
All right, that does it.

Are you new to gaming?

Lots of 2-D games have maps. And..lots of DS games have maps. Maps are a common game mechanic. Especially on the DS since they have to fill up two screens.
Well, I'm not the biggest gaming n00b out there, but I never thought 2-D games had maps. Just ones of the 3-D variety.

I actually enjoyed this game, despite what Dodoman says. The only thing I had against it was that Wario spoke more than he normaly does, but it at least sounded like him, so I let that one slide. :)

First of all this game rock and...

Dodoman said:
Maka said:
Dodoman said:
All right, that does it.

Are you new to gaming?

Well, I'm not the biggest gaming n00b out there, but I never thought 2-D games had maps. Just ones of the 3-D variety.

For example Kirby Cavans Curse has a map!

I don't know if the map you mean is the same as I mean, but SMB3, SMW, SML2, NSMB and many others have maps. =/

PaperStriker said:
I don't know if the map you mean is the same as I mean, but SMB3, SMW, SML2, NSMB and many others have maps. =/

Maps?
Do you mean the places you go through?

Well, in Warcraft III, IC, and other RTSes, maps are the "lands" you play on.

I believe he means the map as being much like the on in NSMB. Which montors how far in the level you are.

3Dejong said:
I believe he means the map as being much like the on in NSMB. Which montors how far in the level you are.
RLY.

Back